• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JMThomas

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2011
    The Empire of New Albany
    Orion arms has ammo for $5.80 for 20rds, but they suck for spam can prices $110...arrrghgghh! My mosin has brass under paint...Tula arsenal

You buy yours there too? I bought my 1st rifle there (a 1928 91/30 Mosin Ex-Dragoon with Hex receiver) for around $110. They don't mind haggling a bit. It keeps the on their toes and makes the day a bit more fun :)

illini40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    I'm getting very curious about the Mosin world. Are there any posts out there that go over the basics of looking for one? I'm seeing some different models, years, and a few other different models.

Just not familiar with what I should be looking for...

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Congrats, I bought myself a 91/30 not to long ago. saved up weeks for it. I get it when I'm 18. Then I can plink all I want. Also when you take the bolt apart soak every part in hops no 9. Did wonders for mine. Try to pick up some gun lube and lube the bottom of the bolt.

manygunsmike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Cedar Lake Indiana
    I have bought 4 in the past few weeks , just when I think I cant find another reason to buy one I end up finding one that has something else different about it to warrant another purchase ! When does it stop...??

manygunsmike

Congrats, I bought myself a 91/30 not to long ago. saved up weeks for it. I get it when I'm 18. Then I can plink all I want. Also when you take the bolt apart soak every part in hops no 9. Did wonders for mine. Try to pick up some gun lube and lube the bottom of the bolt.

holtkampaj

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    I have two Mosin's also I took one apart and put a synthetic stock on it and a bushnell scope. I love shooting it now. Ha tuned the one right it. I am leaving the other the way i got it just to have.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom