Bought my girlfriend a handgun. Tanfoglio GT 380 Auto.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IN_Varmntr

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    DeKalb County
    Yes, Tangfolio exists as well, but I don't go about knocking YOU for spelling a word differently than I did. Please consider holding your tongue while you use google prior to knocking someone for being an uneducated hillbilly.

I'm not sure what the difference is, and quite frankly I don't care. It's just a cheap way to spend more time doing things we both enjoy doing together.

JosephR

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    NW IN
    Well I do apologize for assuming that the one I was thinking of is a dyslexic form of another. I simply didn't consider it.

No, you are not a hillbilly.

JosephR

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    NW IN
    Ok, sorry for using the term "uneducated hillbilly" and not prefacing that with "I do not believe all hillbillies are uneducated".

So, you just assumed I was talking about you ;)

JosephR

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    NW IN
    I don't know if your a hillbilly or not, but your dad is smarter than the average bear if he made that

Interesting. My email said you typed the following:

"I don't know if your a hillbilly or not, but your dad is smater than the average bear if he made that"

It's "you're" by the way.

Thanks for the compliment.

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    Interesting. My email said you typed the following:

"I don't know if your a hillbilly or not, but your dad is smater than the average bear if he made that"

It's "you're" by the way.

Thanks for the compliment.

:): It did. I noticed after I hit post. Quick catch.:rockwoot: I'm the first to admit I'm bad at grammer and spelling. Couldn't get the spell check to download. Duh! Please feel free to keep correcting. My wife always does. I should let her proof for me before hitting send. I love this site!

IN_Varmntr

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    DeKalb County
    Does it really matter if he mis-spelled a word or two? We all know what he meant man, no reason to make a point of it.

He was talking about my dad anyways. He's the one who made the bullet stop. Did you even attempt to read the thread or did you just start posting crap in my thread because I mis-spelled a word that was actually correct as well?

Thanks for the compliment Ricnzak. My dad is a machinist and is very skilled in metal working.

Top Bottom