Bought my first 1911 on suggestion from INGO members (pic)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • panderson

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    21st century firearms in Bluffton had a Range Officer as of Friday anyways if you are up for a drive. Maybe it's at the 1500?

I checked out their table at the 1500 but didnt see one. I will have to call them and see if they have one in the store. Its only an hour or so away from the house so thats not too bad. Seems like when it comes to Springfield's most dealers stick to the basics which is understandable. Why bring something that only a select few will purchase vs. bringing a bulk of 9s, .40s and .45 and sell the crap out of those?

joshuametivier

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Columbus
    Ugh I just posted this really long note about some updates I am doing to it and it didnt show. :( got the RO at Vance Outdoors out of Columbus OH. Took it out yesterday for the 3rd time and I am LOVING THIS GUN more and more. I ordered a full length guiderod, weaker hammer spring, and a shok-buffer for the gun. Some 1911 buffs argue about the full length guide rods but is is said to stabalize slide movement, so I got one. Also the hammer is really hard for me to manipulate with my thumb. More than my other hammer operated guns. I am also missing a part of my thumb from an accident ten years ago and it is a little sensitive to touch. All parts ordered from Wilson Combat. I'll update when I drop the parts in. The RO has been reviewed twice now in current magazines (once by Massad Ayoob). I dont see these guns becoming anymore easy to aquire anytime soon with their heightened popularity so you may want to try and locate one soon. I see prices rising as well. Joshua

Top Bottom