• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Marshall74

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2009
    Michigan
    With all this talk about how much ammo you guys have, gives me ammo-envy. I have enough for home defense. A mere 30 rounds. Thats it just 30, 15 round nose and 15 JHP's. 9mm is next to impossible to find up here in Michigan. Anyone want to donate some???:D:D:D

airmotive

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Question: What pocket holster do you guys use to carry your LCP?
    I'll post pictures later.
    No holster. Instead I 'lightly' modified a belt clip made for the KelTec. It just requires a gentle bend to one of the corners and it's a drop-in fit.

I will be needing a holster for carrying in Ohio, however...

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    I use an Uncle Mikes #1 in the pocket holster which I really like as far as comfort goes. I think my next holster will protect the trigger a little better. I am uncomfortable carrying with one in the pipe in the UM.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I'll post pictures later.
    No holster. Instead I 'lightly' modified a belt clip made for the KelTec. It just requires a gentle bend to one of the corners and it's a drop-in fit.

I will be needing a holster for carrying in Ohio, however...

Looking forward to seeing it.

66MustangCvt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    South-East Indy
    Question: What pocket holster do you guys use to carry your LCP?

lcprearct.jpg

I'm still waiting on my pocket holster from Hidden Holsters - Expertly Crafted Pocket Holsters. Should be pretty sweet when I get it.

In the mean time I use an Unkle Mike's Ankle Holster. The LCP is so small you forget it's there!

repair

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    the LCP is so good you are selling your 642? or are you selling the 642 to pay for the lcp you just bought.... either way... i really like my 642 but sometimes feel undergunned since i have low round capacity and cant change out mags really fast to get fresh ammo....

The LCP is so good that I'm selling the 642, I'm just not a revolver guy and it is the only one that I have and I figure that it should go to someone that lover revolvers.

If you like revolvers the 642 would be a great carry gun.

repair

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    With all this talk about how much ammo you guys have, gives me ammo-envy. I have enough for home defense. A mere 30 rounds. Thats it just 30, 15 round nose and 15 JHP's. 9mm is next to impossible to find up here in Michigan. Anyone want to donate some???:D:D:D

I'm up to 560 rounds of .380 now.

Just look around and you can find it.

Marshall74

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2009
    Michigan
    I'm up to 560 rounds of .380 now.

Just look around and you can find it.

Trust me when I say its next to impossible to find. I have been to every store that sell that type of stuff and nobody has any. Not Meijer, Walmart, Gander Mountain, or the indoor shooting range. Nobody has any. I looked online, and if they have any, its more that I can afford to spend. I have been looking around for the past month or 2 and I have not seen 1 box.
    2.23,5.56, 7.62 and other rifle rounds are abondant along with shotgun shells. I had almost 500 rounds about a year ago, and really wishing I still did.
    Don't tell me look around I can find it, because I have looked and I still cant find any.:xmad:

PappyD

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 24, 2008
    Westfield
    I'm looking for an LCP as well...Everytime I check out local shops I'm told they can't keep them in stock. I've passed on the Keltec version 'cuz I think the Ruger looks nicer and it appears all the bugs are worked out now.

Saw the Kahr .380 the other day but didn't pull the trigger. If I had a pocketful of cash I probably would have.

Who has the LCP for sale/in stock here in central Indiana?:dunno:

And, you guys that CCW the LCP- do you keep one in the pipe?

Pappy

repair

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    I'm looking for an LCP as well...Everytime I check out local shops I'm told they can't keep them in stock. I've passed on the Keltec version 'cuz I think the Ruger looks nicer and it appears all the bugs are worked out now.

Saw the Kahr .380 the other day but didn't pull the trigger. If I had a pocketful of cash I probably would have.

Who has the LCP for sale/in stock here in central Indiana?:dunno:

And, you guys that CCW the LCP- do you keep one in the pipe?

Pappy

If you pre pay you will get one but just trying to find one is tuff, Elmores in Greenwood gets some in now and then but you really need to get on the list.

2 weeks ago I bought 2 in one week by just looking around but I was lucky.

I don't always have one in the chamber but once my new pocket holster comes in I will, the holster I have now is just an uncle mikes and I don't trust it to keep the gun in it 100%.

repair

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Trust me when I say its next to impossible to find. I have been to every store that sell that type of stuff and nobody has any. Not Meijer, Walmart, Gander Mountain, or the indoor shooting range. Nobody has any. I looked online, and if they have any, its more that I can afford to spend. I have been looking around for the past month or 2 and I have not seen 1 box.
    2.23,5.56, 7.62 and other rifle rounds are abondant along with shotgun shells. I had almost 500 rounds about a year ago, and really wishing I still did.
    Don't tell me look around I can find it, because I have looked and I still cant find any.:xmad:

I have bought all of mine in the last 2 weeks, I found a store in Kokamo that had 20+ boxes of carry ammo yesterday.

ccordray

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    I bought my LCP on Friday and it was the last one they had in stock. The guy at the counter said he sold them all in the span of 30 minutes. :wow:

J4Me

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Store?

Would you guys that have found them mind telling us where (store name)? Thanks!

repair

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    I have been quite interested in that new LCP. Can you describe the shooting experience?

I think that it shoots good, I have put 4 different kinds of ammo through it and have had no malfuntions when my wife my 14 year old daughter or myself shot it.

It is a littl hard for my wife to chamber a round.

When I did a field strip it reminded me of my Glocks so that is a nice bonus!

It would be nice if it had some color on the front sight but I'll figgure out something for that.

It has become my primary carry gun.

If you have some .380 ammo I would let you shoot one of mine.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom