• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBTate

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2009
    S.E. Indiana
    A Mark II was my first pistol back in the old days. I had to sell it when times got tough, but was able to get one a couple of years ago with a bull barrel from a guy I work with. I won't mention what I paid him as it will **** everyone off. Those are such a treat to shoot. Congratulations on the score and enjoy it for years to come.

Ryninger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Newburgh
    Took my Ultimate Cliploader out for the first time yesterday.... Simply put, worth it's weight in gold! Plus a couple grateful thumbs! :ar15:

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I just bought me a used Ruger Mark II .22 pistol. Looks to be in good shape, paid $150 for it. We'll se how my daughter does with it. If she shoots well, I might get an SR22 later on.:rockwoot:

Awesome deal! I have a 10" target model I bought in 1998 for $215 from the now defunct K's merchandise. I have put thousands of rounds through it.

You have yourself a great gun. And when you can't get it back together, Youtube is your best friend!

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    They are very nice pistols. I just had my MKII at the range last week and wish I could find another mag or two for it. Those are like unicorns.

The last two I bought were at gun shows. Hidden in a case from a dealer that did not set up his booth too well. They were just hanging out with other misc. stuff.

Miles42

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    Are mags for the MKII hard to find? Haven't looked lately. I have 4 and never gave it any thought. I could use a few more mags for my older model 42 S&W though.

davedolli

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    106   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Clinton IN
    The MKII is a great pistol and I would buy all I can find for that price, and I already have quite a few. I use the Ultimate Clip Loader also, but most of the time, I just use a Harbor Freight tension clip and slide the follower to the bottom with the clip holding it and drop 10 rounds in the mag.

Dave

Garand41

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Trafalgar
    Great buy! If it's like mine you will want to shoot copper coated bullets. The plain lead bullets on mine jamb on the feed ramp. If you can hold them, they will shoot like a rifle!

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Mags for everything are hard to find these days. There's another thread on these specifically. I have my dad's MkI from 1955 and a nearly new MkIII, and I'd trade that MkIII straight up for a MkII in decent condition. Once I extend the feedramp on that MkI to where it'll eat HPs I'll probably never tangle with that MkIII again.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom