• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Say what you want about the Mayor, but to say that our Intel guys are LYING about a threat to the Mayor is silly.
    I wouldnt put it past one of his minions faking a call, making your intel guys think its legit.

Then again, there are enough unhinged off the rails guys out there for there to be one legit threat.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Say what you want about the Mayor, but to say that our Intel guys are LYING about a threat to the Mayor is silly.
    Not slighting the IMPD on doing their job, if there is Intel, there is Intel.

Just saying to throw it out there like he did (I remember, because I was there) seemed like a career politician trying to pander to his base.

I've heard ZERO from IMPD on this, I heard Hoggnutts throw it out in what was basically a campaign speech at the City-County Building Wednesday afternoon. Came across as "Cornpop was a bad dude" to me. I am a bit cynical and spending 2 hours in that room didn't make me less cynical.

Met Deputy Chief Adams, told him he looks taller on TV.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I wouldnt put it past one of his minions faking a call, making your intel guys think its legit.

Then again, there are enough unhinged off the rails guys out there for there to be one legit threat.
    Or they're just being giant walking tampons and treating "FAFO" or "stack up" like a threat.

You know, after they explicitly threatened are lives and freedom with their damn law.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    They're all a bunch of ****ing retards! From the idiot Mayor to the incompetent city council, all the brainless loonatics screaming like a bunch of Idiot savants, the sheep with their orange shirts wanting to be lead of to the slaughter like the sheep they are, and the moms who demand Statism..
    Kelly you got to witness 1st hand why the City of Indianapolis is crumbling and falling into a cesspool of human waste like so many of the other City's in our Country controlled by peple like them. When societies fall the strong will survive while the weak will die. This room was filled with the weak. These people you witness are the reason why the cities are falling into places of rising homicides by voting in incompetent savants who don't prosecute violent career felons then toss them right back on the streets. Then blame those who legally own firearms..
    My plan was to go and laugh at the sheep and enjoy the, "Three Ring Circus of Statist". But ended up getting hit with my chronic pain issues.. It's hard to not laugh at these loonatics like the dark comedy they are. But its also a horror show at the same time when you realize these people vote, or are in the schools teaching kids, and are being voted in to serve, We the People of our country..
    I try to understand the thought process of people like them and try to think like these people to understand how and why they think like they do so I can better understand more of what we are up against. But this would require drinking radiator fluid laced with rat poison, cutting off the air supply of oxygen to the brain with a torniquete squeezed hard around the neck, then hitting yourself in the head with a cast iron frying pain lol.
    Its only 8am at the time of writing this but after picturing all these freaks and the festival of the mentally ill I'm going to dump the coffee from my cup and fill it with some Bourbon instead.
    I'm in the Clermont area but have some land set aside to build on west of Crawfordville in the next few years. Then I'm out of here and away from this once some what nice place to go downtown to visit but now destroyed by Hoggsass and his peanut gallery of savants..
    A gloomy outlook indeed. Time to GTFO Marion County!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Cross-posting from the "keep it classy Indy" thread

UPDATE: In a press conference, the Broad Ripple Village Association said it sent a letter to Mayor Hogsett this morning asking to make the area a gun-free zone on Friday and Saturday nights. Additionally, the Mayor said that they’re are going to be tackling “problem properties” as well, FOX59 reports.

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    Look behind you

UPDATE: In a press conference, the Broad Ripple Village Association said it sent a letter to Mayor Hogsett this morning asking to make the area a gun-free zone on Friday and Saturday nights. Additionally, the Mayor said that they’re are going to be tackling “problem properties” as well, FOX59 reports.

Isn't he already trying to make the entire county a GFZ? What a ****ing putz

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

What are they gonna do, build a fence around Broad Ripple and put up metal detectors?

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

e

So the mayor's stance is: If these otherwise law abiding people were not allowed to lawfully carry their weapons and hang out in the streets in broad ripple, drinking to the point of intoxication and their otherwise good judgement was not impeded, then they would not be committing murders, which are already illegal...

Yeah, that sounds about right to blame everything but the criminal and his/her decisions.

It couldn't be that the people committing these crimes are already criminals, and knowingly make the decision to commit these criminal acts. Also, that the repeat offenders in Marion County are let loose by a lax prosecutor and if they get any "punishment" it's a slap on the wrist or an ankle bracelet that isn't even really monitored or enforced.

The mayor would save these people and their victims from these violent acts that are clearly committed by an inanimate object, if the state would just allow him to do so.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

"It wasn't always this way, and it doesn't have to be this way."

joe hog****

That's true, joe. Things seemed to change quite a bit when you abandoned your post and the burning, looting, murdering folks were given free rein to burn, loot and murder.

BTW, hog****, where were you on May 29, 2021, May 30, 2021, and May 31 of 2021?

Where the **** were you and what the **** were you doing?

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    The prog mind simply cannot process the concept that individual members of a holy caste are capable of being bad people who do bad things and need to be removed from society.

When they can't process that concept, they must look elsewhere for blame. It must be the evil guns infecting their minds and making them act like this. It must always be those damn, dirty, dastardly Republicans refusing to give up power. It must be those irresponsible, reckless, greedy bar owners not controlling their patrons. It must be the Zodiac, the phases of the moon, or climate change.

They will invent whatever they have to event to avoid the truth: Crime is solved by arresting criminals, putting them in prison, and not letting them out. Or...the other way.

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    Under Hogsass watch as mayor of Indianapolis homicides went from 148 to a high of 271 in 2021. And this year is looking like a run to hit around the 270 mark again. When you allow the violent criminals run the city, don't prosecute, and not lock them up. You will see this happen. And nothing will change. As the voters will continue to vote for the same garbage like hogsass and Ryan Mears.. Its almost all targeted homicides and not random acts. Or gangs fighting each other. But let them all live in the cesspool they voted for..

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    What are they gonna do, build a fence around Broad Ripple and put up metal detectors?
    You are pretty close to what they want to do. What the plan is having people in the bar areas go through security to get to the bars. And since the issue with the crime in Broad Ripple is coming from people loitering the police will chase away all the people hanging out on the main drag or the areas around the bars. The dips**** want to use the concert idea at Garfield Park in the Broad Ripple area bars.. This won't solve the over all issues of violence in the city. It will just chase it all to another area. Until they lock up all the violent crimes the problems won't go away..

Last edited by a moderator:

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Why do reporters not ask this pos some questions?

Has anyone asked joe hog**** where he was when the rioters were burning and looting the city and he told law enforcement to stand down?

Hey hog****.
    Where were you on May 29, 2021, May 30, 2021, and May 31 of 2021?

Where the **** were you and what the **** were you doing?
    He was watching his voter base "protest"...

Top Bottom