• ...and so much more!
  • 30calmachinegunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Westfield
    Boone county sheriff retires amide allegations

Breaking news that the sheriff of Boone county has been under investigation of wrong doing, it's a shame as I liked him but one more cop bites the dust

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Startling news.

His statement appears fairly clear on the issue. He doesn't make excuses.

I still respect the man for the work he's done as Sheriff and trainer. I'm saddened for the tough times ahead for him and his family. It serves as a sobering reminder that even great men are still fallible men.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    So he pissed off the wrong person and they found his skeleton. No ones perfect. Flesh is weak. It's a shame a person who I think was a great Leo and 2nd amendment advocate is shamed into retirement. Personal life is his own business, but the people lost a great advocate & protector for their rights in my opinion

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Sheriff Ken is/was one of the best sheriff's this state has seen, which is probably why someone wanted to get rid of him.

Regardless, I personally hold him in very high regard both knowing him personally and what he has done for Boone County and this state!

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    This makes me sad. I always liked the good sheriff.

I'm hoping that whatever he did, it does not bring down the new sheriff Nelson, he's a great guy.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Misconduct with a prostitute, so instead of trading sex for let's say, dinner, gifts, movie, trips, they just decided to do a cash transaction and it's illegal.

Turf Doctor

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Nov 2, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I just had an Introduction to Defensive Pistol class last weekend with Sheriff Campbell. Great time and great class.

What a shame for something like this to happen.. I make no judgment.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Misconduct with a prostitute, so instead of trading sex for let's say, dinner, gifts, movie, trips, they just decided to do a cash transaction and it's illegal.

I wish they would work to get rid of some of the bad cops! :xmad:

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    This thread is hilarious. I mean, he is such a good guy! Multiple counties, drug task force, the FBI...such a good guy.

Certain allegations have recently arisen in regards to my conduct. While I believe I have committed no illegal acts, I must apologize for serious errors of judgment in my personal life.

So...serious errors in judgement. Remember that one the next time you shack up with a crack-whore, folks.

I also realize that some might believe that all my previous words about honor, duty and responsibility now seem hypocritical.

You think so? Is your wife still buying that while pictures of you sticking it to a crack-whore run through her head?

I will also work to again be worthy of the trust that so many placed in me over the years.

How cute. He just needs a second chance. What does Shari have to say?

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Too bad he wasnt a flaming liberal. Everyone would overlook it and say things like "what does it matter? He's a good cop! Everyone makes mistakes. He really didnt mean it. Its no big deal...". (note the intentional lack of purple)

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    I just had an Introduction to Defensive Pistol class last weekend with Sheriff Campbell. Great time and great class.

What a shame for something like this to happen.. I make no judgment.

I transferred from the 14th to the 28th. Somehow I think that's not going to happen now.

Sorry to hear this, for all concerned a bad deal.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Too bad he wasnt a flaming liberal. Everyone would overlook it and say things like "what does it matter? He's a good cop! Everyone makes mistakes. He really didnt mean it. Its no big deal...". (note the intentional lack of purple)

I was going to go there but decided not to waste my time.

Top Bottom