• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • El T

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Fishers
    Sad. The Dems want it all and the GOP is nuts to go along. I'm kinda in the Rand Paul camp, that is tell the Dems to screw off. The "fiscal cliff" is just a term invented by the Dems to scare the ignorant. Congress and POTUS can change this crap whenever they want. How dumb they must think we are.

I believe Bernanke coined the term.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    lets see we can raise taxes or cut spending or a mix of both. the problem is we raise taxes and someones always says "look at all this money we can spend now" and away we go

They don't even look at how much money they have anymore. They just spend what they please and send the bill to the Federal Reserve.

The Reserve makes money on every dollar it prints, so they're as happy as a pig in slop.

When we hit the debt ceiling, people will say that we won't be paying soldiers and that grandma will be out on the street. Both of which are complete fabrications, as all "mandatory" spending comes first, followed immediately by defense. The only people in danger of not being paid are the overpaid bureaucrats across the country.

The House will get a "promise" to spend less next time in exchange for an increase of several Trillion to the debt ceiling.

Wash, Rinse, Repeat.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    I have no problem with Boehner and no tax cut for those making $1,000,000 or more that should not affect nearly as many small businesses as the $250,000 cap

Give em just a little huh? Cause once they get it they'll never ask for more. I guess we should let them take our 30rounders since most of us have some 20s. What does that hurt? They have no more right to take money from the rich than they do from you and me.

Top Bottom