• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TwinTurbo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Under pressure with two snails
    The wife and I were T-boned Thanksgiving evening while driving home, so I find myself in need of a reputable body shop relatively close to the Fishers/Noblesville area. Here's the twist: USAA, the insurance company of the offending driver, has a "relationship" in place with ABRA Auto Body and Glass, which would result in them facilitating a tow, estimate and repair with relative ease. That sounds great, but I am a car guy, and I put a higher priority on quality repairs over an easier process.

So, does anybody have any experience with ABRA? If not, any recommendations on a quality body shop close to my area? My car is driveable, but probably only for a short distance, and definitely not in the rain. Thanks in advance!

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    Not close to fishers, but AllenM on here owns and runs Diamond Collision in Avon. I have seen his work and highly recommend him and his crew.

bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    Story's collision center which is now partly owned by hare Chevrolet in noblesville.
    If you really want quality, the tin ranch in Westfield used to be the best....and by far the most expensive. That may have changed. I'd call storys.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    There's Fisher's Collision over on 37. They did the estimate for my old truck some years ago and were very professional about it. And the estimate was for USAA, my insurer.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Thanks for the tip. That's a little farther than I wanted, but I do like the idea of supporting a local business and INGOer.

You should still do it. Allen and company do a great job. I've had work taken care of there a few times, and it is the only place I would go now. Worked well with my insurance, rental car company, etc. On one occasion I was having my car towed from an accident and I told the driver to take it to Diamond, and his exact words were "wise choice".

I've taken something to Church Brothers in the past, and I would NEVER, EVER go back there for ANYTHING. I would not recommend them to anyone.

Top Bottom