BoA denies debit card purchases of guns/ammo.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I heard that Bank of America, in league with the Illuminati, the Trilateral Commission, Gus Hall's corpse, the Girl Scouts and the Masons are using their ATM cameras to capture video of NRA stickers, running the plates, electronically cross referencing 4473s, then reporting the identities and guns owned to Hillary Clinton.

Miller Tyme

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2010
    Whiskey City, Indiana
    BoA and their ****ty lending practices damn near bankrupted this country, and in fact bankrupted a lot of citizens.

granted, they should have known better than to buy a house with nothing down and 10% interest, but it takes two to tango.

legit or not, negative propaganda against an evil empire is dandy with me. its about damn time we take off the gloves and play by liberal rules, IE NONE.

Wrong, that was Countrywide that did the preditory lending, up until Bof A bought Countrywide they did very little home loans, they bought Countrywide to get a leg up in the home loan marketplace and got screwed over as big as anyone once they found out just how cooked the books where at Countrywide.

As of last week Bof A has lost over 8.5 Billion on the countrywide fiasco

Here is some more insight.

http://www.usnews.com/pubdbimages/image/37525/FE_121002_bankofamerica425x283.jpg

Miller Tyme

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2010
    Whiskey City, Indiana
    B.S. Alert! The only info electronicaly transmitted to the Bank is the account number and total to Debit, Not information on what was purchased. If you were at Gander Mountain (example) how would the Bank know if you bought a firearm or a Canoe. :dunno::dunno::dunno:

+1, I have bought 3 guns in the last week with my BofA debit card without a hitch.

Internet rumors, :rolleyes:

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    While the item you purchased may not have been transmitted to the bank, but maybe BOFA has flagged the names of "certain stores and web sites" and can this way block any transaction at one of them.

Just my thought on the matter.

Tinner666

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Richmond, Va.
    Well, I found a good use for my BOA card and the purchase went through. I'd suggest others do the same.
    I used mine to donate to the SAF. GOA will be the next one BOA helps.

mikedippert

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Take you bank'n someplace else......prolly THE WORSE bank ta deal with.....an' won't even go into how they screw'n they customers with mortgages......
    put your $$ in a CU or a small local own'd bank......:cool:

I'm 5 months into a 30yr mortgage w/ them. Feel free to elaborate on the screwing I should expect.

This is my first mortgage. No local banks would touch me due to lack of history.

Miller Tyme

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2010
    Whiskey City, Indiana
    I'm 5 months into a 30yr mortgage w/ them. Feel free to elaborate on the screwing I should expect.

This is my first mortgage. No local banks would touch me due to lack of history.

I am 12 years into a 15 yr mortage with Bof A and it has been smooth sailing, refi'ed twice, no closing costs and a rate of 3.25 on the last refi.

My Boat is in year 7 of a 15 year loan and no issues there either, they where abosolutley a breeze to work with. Most banks back away from large boats, or what 40-50% downs.

Echelon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    I heard that Bank of America, in league with the Illuminati, the Trilateral Commission, Gus Hall's corpse, the Girl Scouts and the Masons are using their ATM cameras to capture video of NRA stickers, running the plates, electronically cross referencing 4473s, then reporting the identities and guns owned to Hillary Clinton.

Hey! I'm a mason and take offense to this... don't rope me in with the likes of the Girl Scouts.

:D

Top Bottom