• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Allen - Great work and your attention to detail appears to go above and beyond what is expected in your industry.

I'm definitely going to use your shop if I ever need any body shop services in the future!

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Actually what else is missing from this picture as well are the bumpers, mirrors and Sunroof. I have a goal of having the car color sanded and in it's final clear coat for our Open house on Saturday.

What is showing in the pictures is the first clear coat I am going to clear this twice for a slick texture and added depth. That needs to happen by tomorrow to meet my goal. The other parts will be sprayed next week before I can put it back together.

+++++Which BTW our open house will be open to anybody who wishes to come by and see demonstrations on resistance welding, Frame measuring and pulling techniques, Painting, buffing and also I will have a guy doing Paintless Dent removal demonstrations. So if anybody wants to come by between 12:00 and 2:00 please do +++++++

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Not to hard.
    The paint code is on the car and the paint manufacture gives us a formula of the toners to mix in order to match it.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    +++++Which BTW our open house will be open to anybody who wishes to come by and see demonstrations on resistance welding, Frame measuring and pulling techniques, Painting, buffing and also I will have a guy doing Paintless Dent removal demonstrations. So if anybody wants to come by between 12:00 and 2:00 please do +++++++

Saturday between 12 and 2 hmmm I think a Lowes trip is in order with an additional stop added. If you want to do a dint demo I have an s10 with a decent dent in the left rear quarter panel you could rub out with a spoon. :): No hard crease in it. Can send pic or stop by if you would like to look at it I live in Austin Lakes.

OC encouraged or discouraged at this event?

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Thanks bro. I got all new trim and moulding pieces so it should look really close to 98. Can't wait to see the finished product as well.

173700.jpg

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Saturday between 12 and 2 hmmm I think a Lowes trip is in order with an additional stop added. If you want to do a dint demo I have an s10 with a decent dent in the left rear quarter panel you could rub out with a spoon. :): No hard crease in it. Can send pic or stop by if you would like to look at it I live in Austin Lakes.

OC encouraged or discouraged at this event?

Bring it by.

Top Bottom