• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • greg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Plainfield,In
    The BMV has announced it is addressing overcharges that were found in fees charged by the BMV. Affected motorists will automatically receive their refunds in the form of a credit the next time they participate in a financial transaction with the BMV. Affected motorists who have not already applied their credit to a recent BMV financial transaction may apply online to obtain a refund in the form of a check mailed to them by the BMV by completing the information on this website.

https://secure.in.gov/bmv/RefundsFeeChanges/Default.aspx

kramer5702

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 16, 2015
    Modoc
    So all the years of being ripped off with the "Wheel Tax" that I thought was supposed to keep the roads pretty and we get back chump change? A chip and seal road is not repaired and nice to drive on to me! I'll stop whining now...by the way...I'm getting 70 cents! I requested the check and am either going to frame it or epoxy it in a brick of clear resin!

awames76

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2016
    kendallville
    im getting 16.70 and the wife is getting 6.50. applying it next time were in to get plates in feb, also im off work end of dec to march or beginning of apr so it helpes

Top Bottom