• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    I messed up by copying the blurb from the newspaper. I do apologize for violating the rule. I post on golf and political forums almost daily and never have run across that rule. I did not know but ignorance is no excuse.
    It's all good. It was just posted over the weekend. :) No worries. :)

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    My wife is from Bluffton, so I know all too well what hits the News Banner. Smallest fender benders, speeding, switching lanes too close to a intersect, public intox, ect.... Your word was good enough for me as soon as I saw Bluffton / New Banner... :yesway:

Ditto for my wife...

She heard stories from her friends that went to Ball State's journalism program that BSU often and routinely uses the Bluffton News Banner as an example of "what not to do"... :D

Where did your wife graduate from? When?

Mine = '99 from Southern Wells

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Ditto for my wife...

She heard stories from her friends that went to Ball State's journalism program that BSU often and routinely uses the Bluffton News Banner as an example of "what not to do"... :D

Where did your wife graduate from? When?

Mine = '99 from Southern Wells

I know all too well what you mean. The inlaws save the paper and asks us if we want them when ever we drop in down there. Wife will occasionally take them, but I never felt the need to get caught up in their latest gossip... LOL

Wife actualy graduated in 88 from Bluffton HS... She does have relation that did go to Southern Wells.

Top Bottom