• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clfergus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southeast Indy
    Mr Zaltsberg is wrong, lying, or he just doesn't care. Some of us in Monroe County, are the only home on a particular street. If someone looks up my street, they will see one permit, if they drive down my street, they will see one house, that's pretty damn precise.

Its only a matter of time before they release names and addresses to keep the story going and outrage growing. What is scary is the women who have permits and live alone. Criminals will see no related husband where there are single women on the list and possible target for a crime gun.

We are forgetting the criminals who have busted into cop cars in their driveways and stolen guns only in the past few years. They know there are guns there and they are willing to do that...think they won't hit up people on the list?

And what if one person out of the 300,000 gets targeted...thats one too many.

JLB768

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Bloomington
    Its only a matter of time before they release names and addresses to keep the story going and outrage growing. What is scary is the women who have permits and live alone. Criminals will see no related husband where there are single women on the list and possible target for a crime gun.

We are forgetting the criminals who have busted into cop cars in their driveways and stolen guns only in the past few years. They know there are guns there and they are willing to do that...think they won't hit up people on the list?

And what if one person out of the 300,000 gets targeted...thats one too many.

The HT has an agenda, they could care less if it puts some people at risk. Again, they claim that nobody can use this information to find a particular address with guns, but they are dead wrong. One permit, only one home on that street, there are your guns. Not to mention, if you are the only home on a particular street, criminals will see that as an easier target, no nosy neighbors to call the police.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    I am going to be very careful and discreet with this post, so be patient with my lack of specificity.

A core group of Bloomington members (MSG3) met tonight and have set upon a considered and consensus based action which will begin immediately. It is enough to say that we plan to work alongside the Second Ammendment Patriots and are primarily focussed on dealing with this issue at a legislative level, although that is not exclusive.

We will make our efforts more public as the time comes and there will be work for all who are interested, but some groundwork is being laid first to help frame the conversation.

Sadly, this work cannot be done openly on INGO for two reasons: 1. INGO is not a political organizing site, and 2. the ears have walls as the HT is linking to us and for obvious reasons we cannot speak openly.

Please let me know if you want to help and please coordinate your efforts with me at some level if you can. And, please, be very measured in your response to this situation as many are working very hard as of now to solve this situation and you do not want to be the one who made their work harder.

In any event, this is far from over and hopefully before long the rules will be changed. And we will keep everyone updated.

Thank you,
    Techres and crew.

P.S. Nothing I have said here was as a MOD and none of it should be understood in any way as being connected to INGO other than we are all members here.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Awesome Techres.. I wish you much luck in getting something done about this.

I will be doing only a small part of it, other members will be taking on the real hard work - well, have already taken on the real hard work and they will be properly named and thanked when the time comes.

:patriot:

JLB768

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Bloomington
    It's sad when people abide by the law, and are forced to defend themselves for it. This is the thanks we get for a lifetime of being law abiding citizens.

jpo117

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    I'm glad that steps are being taken to address this issue productively. Keep us posted on how things are going.

Top Bottom