• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hayseed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    Frankfort,Indiana
    wow,I watched this commercial the other day It is the must misleading and misguided commercial i've ever seen,It makes you think O'yeah he is a normal looking "redneck" that has a pickup and a gun and he is for the universal background check,it must be a good thing,,but for the informed person it almost makes you sick at your stomach to watch to think how many people will buy into this commercial makes you sad !I wish there was so way to get this commercial pulled off the tv..because of its misleading lie..I hope Hoosier are smarter than this ,may GOD help us !!

hayseed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    Frankfort,Indiana
    Here is 1 of the letters I wrote to our Senators and White House feel free to use it copy it in any way you see fit ..
    Hello,This is America land of the free home of the brave PLEASE DO NOT let all the men and woman who have faught and died for this country to preserve our rights to be in vien.I am deeply saddened over the loss of the 20 children in Connecticut and Mr.Obama cares so much for these kids,but you dont seem to care about the 2 million that are murdered every year from abortion,please explain this.To whom this concerns not one thing that is proposed will effect any criminal,thats why they are called criminals,,you need to address the real problem and stop letting criminals out early,no time cuts,no plea bargain,no early release for so called good behavior,the only thing that your gun laws will do is strip away our RIGHT to own and possess firearms stop making law abiding citizens pay for the actions of CRIMINALS !,Criminals WILL NOT ABIDE BY ANY LAW,WHY DO I NEED A 30RD MAGAZINE,BECAUSE THE CRIMINAL BREAKING INTO MY HOUSE HAS ONE

Top Bottom