• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Buckshot0814

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2012
    Ok thanks for the info I was just curious because I was going to buy a bulk pack of it but now I will not thanks again

jrm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Probably a good idea avoiding the regular blazer ammo. I have not had much luck with it.

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    I've had no bad luck with it. If its a good deal then buy yourself a box of 50, if the gun likes it and you are happy then stock up. All guns are different and some may not like it, others will. I've been fortunate and haven't had an ammo picky firearm other than an SU22.

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    My SR9C had no problem with it. I did do testing to find out how many rounds without cleaning before the pistol had a malfunction. It was somewhere after 450 rounds.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    The Blazer aluminum has never let me down. People have been shooting it for about 30 years and I have never worked on or heard of anyone needing repair on a firearm from a steady diet of Aluminum case Blazer. The Blazer brass ammo is at least as good as white box Winchester if not better. Plus the brass reloads well. No fear.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Nust wondering has anyone had bad experiences with blazer ammo in their sr9c or any gun for that matter.

I have switched almost exclusively to Blazer for my Glocks and M&P. For me it has been reliable, available, inexpensive, and accurate enough to consistently hit steel at 100 yds. A lot of stuff I have tried has not done that. Wolf was pretty accurate suprisingly, but after getting a case with hard primers, I have moved away from that. I probably clean my handguns every 1,000 rounds or so and have noticed no problems since switching.

Top Bottom