Grandmaster
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    You'll shoot your eye out.

movie-a-christmas-story.jpg

indy1919a4

Master
    Jan 7, 2011
    Didn't see this listed yet, so hope it isn't a repeat.

Tiny black powder BB cannon. Looks like a lot of fun for under $30 shipped. I ordered two, I'll post a review when I get mine and get it out to the range. :delivery:

oooohhhh have been looking at some small scale bp cannons for sometime.. Like the idea of bbs but just feel the need for larger calibers :):.. Would be cool to shoot up a floating model ship with small scale cannons.. (Just like the old pirate movies)..

Would love to see an after battle report on these. :popcorn:

Another place to look at those cannons and others is

blackpowder ordering

I have purchased a few other BP cannons from this guy (Dominick Carpenter) and he is one of the best. He is a guy who I do trust my life and limbs with when I shoot his products.

D ReedSniper

Marksman
    Oct 4, 2011
    Please post a review after you receive your pea shooters!! :P They seem pretty interesting for small scale fun

Dirc

Marksman
    Nov 2, 2011
    Noblesville
    oooohhhh have been looking at some small scale bp cannons for sometime.. Like the idea of bbs but just feel the need for larger calibers :):.. Would be cool to shoot up a floating model ship with small scale cannons.. (Just like the old pirate movies)..

Would love to see an after battle report on these. :popcorn:

Another place to look at those cannons and others is

blackpowder ordering

I have purchased a few other BP cannons from this guy (Dominick Carpenter) and he is one of the best. He is a guy who I do trust my life and limbs with when I shoot his products.

I saw those a little later. I'd like to order a thunder mug from him.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Those look awesome. Can you light it with a green laser?

I'd love to see a 50' cannon fuse on that thing or have it in a train display. Maybe mount with a pull-string attached to your lunch in fridge at work?

Oh how the mind wanders

indy1919a4

Master
    Jan 7, 2011
    I saw those a little later. I'd like to order a thunder mug from him.

The Thunder mugs do look very very cool.. So many neat things.. So little time and money..

I will be honest his 1/2 scale French 75 is to die for. It shoots either a golf ball or a handful of lead balls.. The pull firing landyard is so simple its neat. The attention to detail is fantastic.

Here is a you tube of it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=PqhbkTcA32o

pute62

Master
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    Not trying to go off thread but, when we were kids we made tennis ball cannons out of the steel pop cans. Duct tape 5 cans together with the ends cut out and a hole at the bottom for some lighter fluid. Anyone else ever do this?

StreetStrip01

Marksman
    Oct 12, 2011
    Florida
    Not trying to go off thread but, when we were kids we made tennis ball cannons out of the steel pop cans. Duct tape 5 cans together with the ends cut out and a hole at the bottom for some lighter fluid. Anyone else ever do this?

We just made potato guns. With dad being a plumber, I had unlimited resources of PVC. :)

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    I was just wondering?? How many grains of black powder is used? I figure it can't be more than a couple.

Top Bottom