• Total voters

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    ... and out of being able to defend yourself and your family. I sure hope you are kidding.
    It's much more than a hobby you know. Its our ability to keep our over reaching federal government from taking away the rest of our rights.
    You need to think it through to its logical conclusion. Once the feds have our guns , whats to keep them from MAKING us do what they want?
    Nothing.
    You think you are protecting your family by following the new rules but you're not. You're teaching them that being a slave is ok.

+1:ar15:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I likely would not use it, since I would have legal and traceable firearms. If I didnt have anything to suggest I own a firearm (no LTCH or NFA items) then I might, but since it wouldnt be hard for them to determine that I have firearms, I would want to stay legal "just in case".

Wouldn't black market firearms by definition be illegal and mostly untraceable?

oneshotadam

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Syracuse
    ... and out of being able to defend yourself and your family. I sure hope you are kidding.
    It's much more than a hobby you know. Its our ability to keep our over reaching federal government from taking away the rest of our rights.
    You need to think it through to its logical conclusion. Once the feds have our guns , whats to keep them from MAKING us do what they want?
    Nothing.
    You think you are protecting your family by following the new rules but you're not. You're teaching them that being a slave is ok.

Good way to put it

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    100% AWB according to Fienstien, with surrender.
    All current non-AWB weapons are required to be registered nationwide.
    All future purchases must take place at an FFL, no more gunshows (even with FFLs), no more private sales.
    100% traceability from manufacturer to end consumer.
    Must be a member of an approved gun club or range (Atturbury, MCFG, Eagle Creek, etc.) in order to shoot. (reading between the lines, no carry of any type except to the range of which you are a member)

No need to say yes or no, for those who'd really rather not admit that publicly, but comments are welcome.

Quoting myself to clarify for some folks. Point #1: Anything in Feinstein's current list is verboten and no grandfathering, if you've got an AR-15, it must be surrendered. Point #2: The only acceptable location outside the home to be in possession of a firearm (non AWB) is an approved club/range.

Is the right of self defense, the implied responsibility that some men must rise up when their government no longer serves them, and the culture of firearms today greater than what would arguably be the law of the land (in Bizarro World)?

My Avatar: If you are listening to this,you are the resistance.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Quoting myself to clarify for some folks. Point #1: Anything in Feinstein's current list is verboten and no grandfathering, if you've got an AR-15, it must be surrendered. Point #2: The only acceptable location outside the home to be in possession of a firearm (non AWB) is an approved club/range.

Is the right of self defense, the implied responsibility that some men must rise up when their government no longer serves them, and the culture of firearms today greater than what would arguably be the law of the land (in Bizarro World)?

My Avatar: If you are listening to this,you are the resistance.

So storage would be at the approved club-ish locations?

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Let's say in Bizarro world, the hammer falls, and our worst fears are realized...

100% AWB according to Fienstien, with surrender.
    All current non-AWB weapons are required to be registered nationwide.
    All future purchases must take place at an FFL, no more gunshows (even with FFLs), no more private sales.
    100% traceability from manufacturer to end consumer.

Now, we the people can keep the few remaining guns we have at home, but must be a member of an approved gun club or range (Atturbury, MCFG, Eagle Creek, etc.) in order to use them.

No need to say yes or no, for those who'd really rather not admit that publicly, but comments are welcome.

Don't you know why D. F. "works so hard" on these gun bans?????
    So she won't ban HER OWN 5 or 6 shot .38, that SHE CARRIES..... so NO worries, we will ALL have 5 or 6 shot .38 revolvers..... :twocents:

Light

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Near Fort Wayne
    Right now a lot of New York citizens are vocally saying that they will not follow the SAFE act, and I guess I'd be one of the few people in this thread to do the same.

I will NOT follow any unconstitutional law. I am NOT a slave to the government, the government is here to serve me. They have forgotten this, and if it would take force for them to remember it through the disobeying of an unconstitutional law, then so be it.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    No, and would report any use of it
    bar4-l.gif
    bar4.gif
    bar4-r.gif
    clear.gif
    5 9.62%

Who voted for this?

Seriously, GTFO

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    hopefully the revolution would have happened and the right side won by the time this would all take affect. or is it effect? not sure but i sure wouldnt report s#*$!!

oneshotadam

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Syracuse
    Nothing.

Good way to put it

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    Im assuming that they would be keeping a closer eye on someone who has legal firearms in an effort to make sure they were not later acquiring illegal firearms.

Personally I'm betting that they would have their hands full with other issues... like defending against armed revolt.... just my :twocents:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Im assuming that they would be keeping a closer eye on someone who has legal firearms in an effort to make sure they were not later acquiring illegal firearms.

Maybe I misunderstood some of the specifics, but in this scenario, none of the firearms would be allowed to be stored at the owner's home. In which case, ANY firearm stored at the owner's home would be, by definition, illegal.

If I were legally allowed to store them in my home, why would I need to worry about obtaining any on the black market?

Like I said, I may not have understood the specifics.

Top Bottom