Black man shot in Kenosha, riots starting all over again...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yep...

If police, feds, and national guard can't or won't solve the problem, I can't for the life of me understand how a crowd of conservative-self-reliant people can argue that people shouldn't care for their community.

It's on us to handle these matters when everything else fails. And sometimes it's best to solve these matters before there's 10,000 people on your porch demanding your blood.

That last bit is why I'm starting to become skeptical about allowing these leftist areas to fall. When they fall, it's coming to your front door. And I don't care how many guns, people, or how much ammo you have, it won't be enough. (Maybe if you have a closet full of claymores and some foreknowledge of where they'll be coming from, but I doubt that's the case with anyone here)

Seriously....look at what the establishment did to this young man. There is no level lawful playing field. If you step up and step out you are on your own and we all know it. Our :poop: stain mayor is one of these *****es.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Seriously....look at what the establishment did to this young man. There is no level lawful playing field. If you step up and step out you are on your own and we all know it. Out :poop: stain mayor is one of these *****es.

The riots of demonstrated, if you're a large and forceful group, the law no longer applies to you.

Sometimes you have to **** with the **** you got. In this case, those are the rules given to us.

Jail time beats watching your family die any day of the week.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The riots of demonstrated, if you're a large and forceful group, the law no longer applies to you.

Sometimes you have to **** with the **** you got. In this case, those are the rules given to us.

Jail time beats watching your family die any day of the week.

Oh hell to the yes and trust that no one will harm anyone here if I am still breathing. I am just saying a lot of folks don't think as we do.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    I understand the "stay at home" and "not get involved".

But, perhaps if more people were involved, it wouldn't be coming to this.

Okay.. well i guess then at least get the timing right

I think the Bundy ranch standoff did that. Whether or not you agree with their cause they had a plethora of calm armed people all take a stand at the same time. Controversial but not chaotic

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    With it being illegal for a 17year old to be in possession of a firearm what about a 17 year old that is deer hunting? Would they have to be with an adult?
    I saw this on another site. From what I read in Wisconsin if the kid is over age 14(?) and has completed the hunters education course he can carry a rifle without an adult with him. I’m not sure if he has completed that course or not, but it sounds like he was aware enough not to carry a rifle across state lines, so I’d imagine he’s aware enough to look into local laws before going into an area that has such a spotlight on it.

And I’m not sure if “without an adult” would even be a good argument, there were plenty of adults at the protest so he wasn’t technically “without an adult present”.

Also the law makes no mention of “while hunting”. Again, I just saw this posted elsewhere I don’t know for a fact.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    More info.

So what participated the escalation between antifa/blm and the armed folks was that antifa/blm lit a dumpster on fire and the group Kyle Rittenhouse was with put it out with a fire extinguisher.
    This was why the antifa/blm group was becoming aggressive towards the armed people.

[video=youtube_share;oAMZpQfW3Bk]https://youtu.be/oAMZpQfW3Bk?t=10990[/video]
    I guess ingo doesn't support time stamping a video? The moment of note is at 3:03:10 to 3:03:45

Following this, it appears Rittenhouse started moving towards the car lot. Something caught his attention and he bolted off towards a group of cars.
    At this point was when Rosenbaum begun chasing Rittenhouse.

[video=youtube;M3c-fp-U2ik]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3c-fp-U2ik[/video]

There is more going on than meets the eye though. That first shot you hear fired was not from Rittenhouse or anyone who has been identified so far. It was from an individual wearing grey camo pants with a cloth bag attached to his back with thin rope.

cp9JTTV.jpg

We can identify him because of that bag and profile quite easily, because he was part of the initial confrontation with the armed people.

pNJ2hDw.jpg

5lQroHB.jpg

EZCVVtT.jpg

His role in all of this needs brought to light.

You should also question why Rosenbaum took his shirt off and covered his face with it, before he started pursuing Rittenhouse.

Also statutes for your legal consideration:
    939.48 Self-defense and defense of others.
    (1) A person is privileged to threaten or intentionally use force against another for the purpose of preventing or terminating what the person reasonably believes to be an unlawful interference with his or her person by such other person. The actor may intentionally use only such force or threat thereof as the actor reasonably believes is necessary to prevent or terminate the interference. The actor may not intentionally use force which is intended or likely to cause death or great bodily harm unless the actor reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself.

939.47 Necessity. Pressure of natural physical forces which causes the actor reasonably to believe that his or her act is the only means of preventing imminent public disaster, or imminent death or great bodily harm to the actor or another and which causes him or her so to act, is a defense to any crime based on that act

939.45 Privilege. The fact that the actor's conduct is privileged, although otherwise criminal, is a defense to prosecution for any crime based on that conduct. The defense of privilege can be claimed under any of the following circumstances:
    (1)When the actor's conduct occurs under circumstances of coercion or necessity so as to be privileged under s. 939.46 or 939.47; or
    (2)When the actor's conduct is in defense of persons or property under any of the circumstances described in s. 939.48 or 939.49; or
    (3)When the actor's conduct is in good faith and is an apparently authorized and reasonable fulfillment of any duties of a public office

More info:

5E8oQFg.jpg

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The part about putting out the dumpster fire makes sense and could explain why Rittenhouse was reportedly carrying a fire extinguisher at one point. Maybe because of that the ire was focused toward him in light of what you posted Tombs.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It's appearing to be quite obvious that the antifa/BLM mob played a heavy hand in the instigation of what transpired that evening. No surprise there.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I found another video of Rosenbaum that shows his actions before the confrontation from a very clear angle in good quality:
    https://twitter.com/livesmattershow/status/1299058504813035520

He appears to be out of his mind on drugs, as violent and confrontational as he is.

Here's another better angle and footage of the dumpster fire being extinguished:
    https://twitter.com/livesmattershow/status/1299058504813035520

It would now seem that the reason Rittenhouse bolted off towards the car dealership was because vandals were enroute to destroy cars there after their efforts at the gas station failed.
    https://twitter.com/livesmattershow/status/1298558424213594118
    Rosenbaum then masked his face with his shirt and chased Rittenhouse as he was trying to defend the dealership.

Found a picture of Rittenhouse with the fire extinguisher:
    lI9tqjv.png

Last edited:

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Milwaukee channel 4 summary of Kenosha Police union statement on the Jacob Blake shooting:

https://www.tmj4.com/news/local-news/kenosha-police-union-gives-its-version-of-jacob-blake-shooting

According to the KPPA (directly from the news release):

• The officers were dispatched to the location due to a complaint that Mr. Blake was attempting to steal the caller’s keys/vehicle.
    • Officers were aware of Mr. Blake’s open warrant for felony sexual assault (3[SUP]rd[/SUP] degree) before they arrived on scene.
    • Mr. Blake was not breaking up a fight between two females when officers arrived on scene.
    • The silver SUV seen in the widely circulated video was not Mr. Blake’s vehicle.
    • Mr. Blake was not unarmed. He was armed with a knife. The officers did not see the knife initially. The officers first saw him holding the knife while they were on the passenger side of the vehicle. The “main” video circulating on the internet shows Mr. Blake with the knife in his left hand when he rounds the front of the car. The officers issued repeated commands for Mr. Blake to drop the knife. He did not comply.
    • The officers initially tried to speak with Mr. Blake, but he was uncooperative.
    • The officers then began issuing verbal commands to Mr. Blake, but he was non-complaint.
    • The officers next went “hands-on” with Mr. Blake, so as to gain compliance and control.
    • Mr. Blake actively resisted the officers’ attempt to gain compliance.
    • The officers then disengaged and drew their tasers, issuing commands to Mr. Blake that he would be tased if he did not comply.
    • Based on his non-compliance, one officer tased Mr. Blake. The taser did not incapacitate Mr. Blake.
    • The officers once more went “hands-on” with Mr. Blake; again, trying to gain control of the escalating situation.
    • Mr. Blake forcefully fought with the officers, including putting one of the officers in a headlock.
    • A second taser (from a different officer than had deployed the initial taser) was then deployed on Mr. Blake. It did not appear to have any impact on him.
    • Based on the inability to gain compliance and control after using verbal, physical and less-lethal means, the officers drew their firearms.
    • Mr. Blake continued to ignore the officers’ commands, even with the threat of lethal force now present.

These statements indicate that he stole the car keys, the car was not his, he had fought with police who went "hands on" twice and tased him twice prior to drawing their handguns, and he had drawn a knife prior to attempting to enter the car. It also indicates the officers knew he was wanted on a felony sexual assault warrant.

So the police are supposed to let a man wanted on felony sexual assault, with a knife in his hand, steal a car with three kids in it, kidnap them and drive away?

THAT is what the protesters want? Now they're wanting the officers arrested?

If these statements are truthful facts,
    then I'm thinking medals might be in order.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    Should the kid have been there? I don’t know. 30 minutes away is pretty local where I live, so it is not a stretch to me that he had connections/friends there. Why is this even an issue? We have a mob of RIOTERS attacking people , and two get killed, good. This kid, based on what I have been able to find out, should not even be in jail right now.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    By all indications this Rittenhouse kid was there on the up and up and never intended to kill anyone until he was faced with a self preservation situation against a hostile instigating POS mob. He never fired his rifle until he was facing a serious threat of great bodily harm in any event.

He even said he was carrying the rifle to protect himself in a hostile environment while he was there to help in a pre incident interview. Turns out he needed that rifle.

Self defense all the way.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Milwaukee channel 4 summary of Kenosha Police union statement on the Jacob Blake shooting:

https://www.tmj4.com/news/local-news/kenosha-police-union-gives-its-version-of-jacob-blake-shooting

These statements indicate that he stole the car keys, the car was not his, he had fought with police who went "hands on" twice and tased him twice prior to drawing their handguns, and he had drawn a knife prior to attempting to enter the car. It also indicates the officers knew he was wanted on a felony sexual assault warrant.

So the police are supposed to let a man wanted on felony sexual assault, with a knife in his hand, steal a car with three kids in it, kidnap them and drive away?

THAT is what the protesters want? Now they're wanting the officers arrested?

If these statements are truthful facts,
    then I'm thinking medals might be in order.
    Nothing to see here. Just another black man shot by the cops for no reason whatsoever.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So now we know why the mob was chasing the kid. The peaceful protestors set a peaceful fire in a dumpster and was in the process of peacefully walking the enflamed dumpster over to some parked squad cars so they could peacefully shove it into the squad cars, and, presumably, the kid put the peaceful fire out with a violent, deadly, fascist, assault fire killing device. The mob, lead by the peaceful child ****er, was angry that the peaceful fire was put out, and gave chase.

[video=youtube_share;ts43EskooaA]http://youtu.be/ts43EskooaA[/video]

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well. THAT wasn’t what Don Lemon wanted her to say.

I’m not saying she’s a Trumper...

[video=youtube_share;8ufSn2b9glw]http://youtu.be/8ufSn2b9glw[/video]

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom