• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    So my wife buys me a new FNH FiveSeveN, we take it to shoot it, and she loves it, and now she wants one. :):

It is really an awesome weapon with minimal recoil. Kinda like shooting a 22 mag. It has a very good feel, and both of us were rather comfortable shooting it. Bench resting it at 25 yards, my groups were in the 4 to 5" range, and my next test will be backing up.

I didn't think I'd get one this soon, but once I start thinking about something, POOF!!, it appears.

I'm a little hesitant to CC with it, since the ballistics are out of this world, I'd be afraid to shoot someone in the next county, just protecting myself up close. :D

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    Thanks........I was pretty impressed about how much the gun didn't weigh when it was all loaded up with bullets. I know when I load my XDm9 with 20 bullets, it's a handful, then you gotta hold it up for all those shots.......it's almost a 20 minute work out to shoot it.:): I know it's hard to compare a 115gr bullet with a 40 gr bullet, but it's amazing to feel the weight. I know FNH firearms are expensive, but after you experience the quality of their weapons, you understand why.

Last edited:

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    All things come with a price....................you just have to take when good things come to you................it's all give and take. :)

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Your wife and my wife need to talk. Mine needs some lessons :D

Congrats man, I haven't shot the FiveSeveN, but I have shot a P90. What a great round to shoot..

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    You know..........just the few responses interest me, and I don't want to get off topic............gee! it shoots great......there how's that mods?

I know lots of guys who's wives won't tolerate their stuff in the house, no deer heads, no competition trophies..........nothing. Heck! I divorced one wife nearly 20 years ago, for little or no reason except she was stupid, I don't know what I'd do if I had to change my life now. I'm very lucky with this wife, but to other men's wives.......I'm the devil..........and a bad influence, just because my wife tolerates my "stuff".:D

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    You know..........just the few responses interest me, and I don't want to get off topic............gee! it shoots great......there how's that mods?

I know lots of guys who's wives won't tolerate their stuff in the house, no deer heads, no competition trophies..........nothing. Heck! I divorced one wife nearly 20 years ago, for little or no reason except she was stupid, I don't know what I'd do if I had to change my life now. I'm very lucky with this wife, but to other men's wives.......I'm the devil..........and a bad influence, just because my wife tolerates my "stuff".:D
    LOL, mine tolerates most of my stuff, even though she doesn't necessarily understand it.

It comes down to something like this: "You don't need another gun, but you're going to get one anyways so I might as well help you pick it out." lol

awilson82

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Im jealous. Id love to have a Five Seven. Its on my short list for sure (along with about all of FNHs product line lol).

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    It comes down to something like this: "You don't need another gun, but you're going to get one anyways so I might as well help you pick it out." lol

:DYep........understand completely that one..........but I think in the back of her mind, since I rarely get rid of a gun, she thinks half of it would be hers if ever we got divorced, or money in the bank if I assumed room temperature. :):

Im jealous. Id love to have a Five Seven. Its on my short list for sure (along with about all of FNHs product line lol).

I truly never imagined I'd own a FiveSeveN, but they really make it easy to own one...............what a neat handgun. It's kinda like carrying a mini-rifle with you. It's funny, when we roam the woods now, she's already put dibs on carrying it when I get a bandoleer holster to carry it. :)

Top Bottom