'Merica
    binladen_600.jpg

Sweetums

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lake County
    Just ordered a pack of these targets for a range day celebration!!!

410RG4JxHyL._SS500_.jpg

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Law-Enforcement-25-pack-Terrorist-Targets/dp/B0002559OA/ref=wl_it_dp_o?ie=UTF8&coliid=I38BFTFXSLAN6G&colid=2H8W9HYO4WCXN]Amazon.com: 25-pack Terrorist Targets: Sports & Outdoors[/ame]

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Not to minimize this, but we're being told he's now dead and the DNA confirms it... Like others have said many times, I think he's been dead a long time. The credit still goes to our men and women in uniform, no matter when it happened, and I'm glad the SOB is dead... I just know what they say about politicians goes triple for Obama and his administration: If their mouths are moving and there's sound coming out, they're LYING!

Blessings,
    Bill

spitfire51

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Can the active duty people who killed him collect the bounty the U.S. has on his head? Or does being active make them ineligible? Just curious. If not, at least there is always book and movie deals. Not to mention being an American hero for the ages.

Will they release the names of who did it? If so, at the very least none of them will ever have to pay for a drink again in their lives.

KDUBCR250

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Martinsville
    About ****ing time ! Thanks to all our servise men and women :patriot:I just wonder how many more "Usama's" we've made in Afghanistan and Iraq or the middle east in general ?

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    Not to minimize this, but we're being told he's now dead and the DNA confirms it... Like others have said many times, I think he's been dead a long time. The credit still goes to our men and women in uniform, no matter when it happened, and I'm glad the SOB is dead... I just know what they say about politicians goes triple for Obama and his administration: If their mouths are moving and there's sound coming out, they're LYING!

Blessings,
    Bill

If it turns out not to be him, Obama can forget about re-election. It will go down as one of the biggest blunders in history of media politics.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    A mansion in Pakistan. I would assume that means that our very dear friends, the Pakis, have known where he was all this time... cough cough nuke their asses cough cough

I hope they got his little hairball buddy the doctor, zawahiri...

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Won't anyone think of the poor target vendors who are going to have to find a new subject to print on their targets? :xmad:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica

Blessings,
    Bill

Bill is right. The guy croaked a long time ago. We need to be asking what is significant about the timing of this announcement. What else is going on that would benefit from a mega-news-distraction?

1911Shooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Pendleton, IN
    :patriot:God bless America and our troops. We have finally put this bas___d it the ground. I hope they show his dead body on TV. Its a great feeling and THANKS to ALL of our TROOPS.:rockwoot::ar15:. Now lets move on and kill more of them.

Top Bottom