• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    "If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy." – James Madison

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    any word on how he was killed?

They had been tracking him for several months and found out he was held up in a Mansion in Pakistan (probably for dialysis). Or so they thought, after several months of observation, the president was fairly certain Osama was there and gave the green light to Spec Ops. Fire fight ensues and Osama is dancing with the Devil. No US casualties....

FFM173

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2011
    Greenwood
    I have what I believe is a picture of bin Laden dead on my profile. For some reason I am not allowed to attached it in a message.

ENJOY

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

Great!

Now can we PLEASE disband Homeland Security, the TSA, and repeal the Patriot Act???

Regards,

Doug

PS - You know why he was really killed, don't you? He was about to release proof that Pres Obamas longform birth certificate was a fake...:D

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    They had been tracking him for several months and found out he was held up in a Mansion in Pakistan (probably for dialysis). Or so they thought, after several months of observation, the president was fairly certain Osama was there and gave the green light to Spec Ops. Fire fight ensues and Osama is dancing with the Devil. No US casualties....

They have been looking for him for 10 years and after two wars I think LOTS of americans have been killed to make it happen.
    Maybe JUST that operation had no US casulaties but after a 10 years hunt lots of americans and citizens of other friendly nations lost their lives trying to catch him.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Who will be the next boogeyman??

Wait..... what is the Congress debating right now??

What laws are getting passed while we all do the chicken dance???

Bill is right. The guy croaked a long time ago. We need to be asking what is significant about the timing of this announcement. What else is going on that would benefit from a mega-news-distraction?

The CIA has plenty more where he came from.

"If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy." – James Madison

At least rambone is here to be a total buzzkill. Can't people just be happy about this without hating the government for FIVE MINUTES?

Top Bottom