• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Wouldn't you know it? The messiah takes credit for the killing of Bin Laden! This man will stop at nothing to try to win re-election!

Uh gaiz, I hate to break this to you, but Obama should be given credit, administratively, for taking out Bin Laden. There's no way to exclude him from it. It's a Spec OPs out of the warzone, in a different country, in a civilian center. The go ahead, has to come from the very top. If it had failed, and US Servicemen had been killed, you guys would be blaming Obama, no?

Just like when Carter botched the Iranian Hostage Rescue, he took the lumps for that, and it played a pretty big role in him losing the presidency.
    It was a gamble, and Obama won.

You guys can hate Obamy all you want, I'm certainly not his biggest fan, but I won't let bias temper the facts.

Kudos to the "boots on the ground" during this Operation.
    I think INGO should start a petition to have all those guys awarded the MOH. Seriously. Those guys would never have to buy a beer again if I knew who they were. Theyre the 20th Century version of Audie Murphy and Sgt York (I hope you guys know who they are).

Last edited:

Brian S.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2011
    Toto, IN
    Wow! Did you guys give Bush a bunch of crap when he announced the Saddam was dead?

Give the guy a break. He said "thanks to our excellent service men...etc" He gave credit where it was due.

No.

While OBL's death is news that makes me feel happy, it's positive effect on my life is basically NIL. The effect on all of us if Obama gets to ride this wave in 2012 is profound and lasting.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I see this as a true testimony to the ability of our great military.... however...

I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    OH WELL THOUGH! IM JUST SO DAMN HAPPY!!!! FLY THEM FLAGS HIGH MONDAY BOYS AND GIRLS! :patriot:

227131_1998137397725_1372221338_32318842_2341497_n.jpg

WAY ahead of ya :patriot:

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    I have no problem giving credit where credit is due. Regardless, I would respect Obama more if he used the word "I" much less during the announcements involving our guys and gals over there risking their lives.

Apart from the "I"s, I'd say it was a decent speech.

mkbar80

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    I hope they shot him in the head with a 1911....something poetic about being killed by an American icon on it's 100th anniversary.

God bless our men and women in uniform for all their sacrifices this past decade and before. We owe you a great debt.

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    what does FPCON BRAVO mean?

obama said in his speech that they got him in pakistan. can you imagine how hyped the special ops guys were on the way there if they knew they were going to get osama?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    So the war in Aghanistan is over and all the troops are already on their way back home?
    There is no more terrorist threat in the world because he's dead?

I think it will be just a new start and that some terrorists will want a payback for his death.

Oliver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    No matter the circumstances, I'm flat out smiling as I sleep knowing that I no longer breath the sweet sweet oxygen as that pig bin laden.

I wish we(American public) could be SPOKEN to and not READ to. I understand that it was a long speech that was perhaps spur of the moment, but maybe, just maybe go off the teleprompter for a couple of sentences and voice some true words to us.

Thank God he is gone. Now then..........where oh where to hang him.

Top Bottom