• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I could believe it. If it came out this was it, there'll be a whole LOT of Form 4's being filed soon...

:scratch:

The gun in the photo is an HK MP7A1 in caliber 4.7x30mm... pure unobtanium for Ordinary Earth People.

I would be shocked if they used that style of weapon for this entry. i will stick with my original guess of an M4 style weapon system. they have so many options it would be hard to peg the exact one unless we were told.

Yosarian87

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    NWI
    I'm just gonna guess it was a sling shot with a replica of the statue of liberty as the projectile that lodged in his head...Just a guess...I might be wrong :D

Walter Zoomie

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2008
    BeechTucky
    A U.S. official said there also were photos showing bin Laden with the fatal wound above his left eye, a gunshot that tore away part of his skull.
    I'm no bullet wound expert, but would a handgun round at close range do this?

I'm thinking 5.56 or maybe outside chance of 7.62 .

If I was a betting man I'd say M4.

mrclean

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Im going to make a reality show based on the team that got osama bin laden. Im going to call it extreme home takeover LOL!

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Im going to call it extreme home takeover LOL!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Read your quote to my wife, her response:

"Is that a bonfire in the back yard dear? No, we just shot down a Blackhawk"!

+1 for mrclean and the better shot in my house...with a pistol.

....try the veal....

Last edited:

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    We learn today that bin laden is dead from a US administered bullet to the head. Any thoughts on the type of gun used? It was a Seal team member, so would that make it a 1911? I really hope that bastard was taken out by the classic US military pistol that has been in service for 100 years.

Who knows? Who cares? The only thing that matters is that they finally got the sick SOB.

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    i have heard from a very reliable source that the actual weapon used to kill bin laden was a 2" diameter potato gun with a 5' barrel using idaho spuds and suave hairspray as the fuel. this info has come from my cousin's girlfriend's uncles nephew who works for the marathon gas station and KFC in town. has to be legit.

Top Bottom