Bill to allow citizens to defend home against illegal entry by police.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Does anyone remember about 20 years ago when a IPD Officer forced himself into a house that was owned by a teacher? The teacher shot him with a shotgun and killed him. The court case drug on for awhile. But, the teacher was found innocent. The IPD Officer was not in pursuit of a felon nor did he have a warrant. However, when possible, cops will push their way into a home if you open the door. The best thing to do when an officer is knocking on your door...Dont open it. You now live in the United States and you have just as much rights as those who live in mexico.
    Thanks newbie for bringing this thread back from the dead and adding commentary about **** you obviously know nothing about.

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    WE LANDED ON THE MOON?!?!?!?!

96532.gif

ashby koss

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Connersville
    The original bill, that was passed, is pure stupidity. So, if a couple of bad guys come kicking in your door yelling "police", and you comply, you die? Damn stupid whatever clown thought that one up.:noway:

I think this comes down to identifying your target before the shoot. Just because they burst in my door and yell "Police" doesn't mean that I don't arm myself, or "stand down". It would mean that you have bought yourself enough time to show me your badge and or warrant.

Top Bottom