• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    He has a deity complex, pure and simple. I sent him an email basically agreeing that he was a student of history and that history was replete with examples of the end result of registration. Never did see my letter on his show?

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    He has no clue about Haynes. He simply does not understand that felons are exempt from registration.

Haynes v. United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Interesting, I don't know that I had heard this ruling before.

So felons are exempt from registration, so there for even if they for some reason are able to get a national gun registration passed, felon's wouldn't have to register? Like what is going on in CA & NY, et al?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Bill O'Reilly is a populist. He'll wave in the wind, which ever way he believe the winds of "the people" are going.

91FXRS

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    NWI
    Tried to watch him other night and he was telling Lou Dobbs how he's all for stop and frisk after we register our guns. Lou said "I'm sure you would be until Bill Oreilly gets stopped and frisked."

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    He does get some nice looking women on there. I love to watch Kimberly Guilfoyle tease me with her cleavage.

JS1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    Never knew much about him. The day I start caring what some TV twit thinks about my 2nd Amendment rights, is the day that I start growing a "male copulatory organ" out of the middle of my forehead.

rnmcguire

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    I saw this also and was pretty disappointed by his comments. I find it absolutely hilarious that these folks actually think all of us gun owners would willingly register our firearms that we've owned for years. Helz no it ain't gonna happen. I'm sure many of you would agree.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I had enough of Bill O'Reilly a long time ago. When he said "nobody needs an AK-47." I changed the channel at that moment and never sullied my TV screen with his ignorant hubris again.

Top Bottom