• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    I stopped watching him on his last anti-gun rant. He is an East Coast Limousine Liberal where the 2A is concerned. He prefers the armed bodyguard approach to the 2A.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Bill O has been pro registration from the get go. He is no friend to the 2A. He was also pro AWB and was preaching mag limits as well.

He is a larger than life celebrity so you know naturaly he knows whats best for us regular folks. After all he is always looking out for us you know.

Hannity seems to be on our side though. And Hannity isn't full of himself like O'reilly is.

braggracing

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    Grant County
    He's an elite pinhead.I rarely watched him before because he was ALWAYS right in his opinion of things, especially When he made it obvious he knew nothing about the topic he was supposed to be right about. But right after Sandy Hook I watched him for 2 minutes and turned the channel because he obviously had no idea what he was talking about. First time I've watched him since was tonight and the BAM every gun should be registered and if you're found with unregistered firearm, automatic 5 yrs federal prison. Last time I'll watch him

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I believe he is so full of himself now from all the years of people coddling him and all that goes with being a celebrity. It is an infectious power trip to tell all the sheeple what they need to be safe and comfortable.
    He lost me over a year ago.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Hmmmm. His position must have moved further left. A few months back he was anti AWB. BUT he was pro "assault weapon" only registration, but on a state by state basis.

Rupert got to him.;)

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    What's not to like about O'Reilly except his constant interruptions of all guests, his idea of registering "heavy weapons" like ARs and AKs, his temper tantrums when he really disagrees with someone, blah, blah, blah.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    I believe he is so full of himself now from all the years of people coddling him and all that goes with being a celebrity. It is an infectious power trip to tell all the sheeple what they need to be safe and comfortable.
    He lost me over a year ago.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Bill has come to believe his own hype about himself.

Top Bottom