• ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    caution language :lmfao:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX6v00nX3AE]YouTube - Bill O'Reilly: What a nice guy !![/ame]

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    I will get yelled at for this but what the heck: I hate Bill Oreilly. Not the man, not his views (though I dont agree with a majority of them) but his style of discourse that is prevalent in the discussions of the extreme ends of American politics. Ultra conservatives and Ultra liberals tend to use yelling, name calling and weakly supported facts for their discussions. If you come on the show and have a view point that Oreilly doesnt like, he talks over you, will not let you finish a sentence, etc...

What are we teaching people today about how to have a civil conversation? NOTHING! We are teaching them to be bullies, to yell to get your way, etc... Sick!

Rant off

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA

Whoa, what kind of guy (or gal) would lose his (her) temper and use that awful un PC language. I'm sure that no gun totin red blooded American has ever done anything like that. I get all of my factual info from Katie Couric, Phil Donahue or Larry King. Now they are some heavy hitters and they just stick to the truth and never offend anyone. I'm thinking about this guy, the true gun owners friend and staunch defender of our right to carry. He'd never use language like that because he's for Change.

080314_ObamaWright_vl-vertical.jpg

Hiram2005

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Plains of Hamilton County
    Whoa, what kind of guy (or gal) would lose his (her) temper and use that awful un PC language. I'm sure that no gun totin red blooded American has ever done anything like that. I get all of my factual info from Katie Couric, Phil Donahue or Larry King. Now they are some heavy hitters and they just stick to the truth and never offend anyone. I'm thinking about this guy, the true gun owners friend and staunch defender of our right to carry. He'd never use language like that because he's for Change.

HAHAHA! I love it! Agree 1000%!!!!!

IUGradStudent

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Bloomington, IN

:owned:

Glock Lover

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    muncie
    I beg to differ, I am an "ultra conservative" and I don't do any of those things. :D

I agree! I am probably considered an ultra conservative and I don't yell about it, and support my facts very well. hmmm...by stating that about ultra conservatives you are then not getting your facts straight. Interesting.

Top Bottom