• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • malern28us

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Huntington, Indiana
    It's very easy to point to problems with vaccines because they are very visible. It's also very easy to ignore how much good they do because it's hard to quantify just how many diseases were prevented.

That's also very lazy and sloppy reasoning.

Are you an expert in vaccines and vaccine protocol?

Please tell me how well our H1N1 vaccines worked then. The government hypes a lot of things. Vaccines included. Please tell me how effective H1N1 vaccines were in preventing deaths in third world countries where they werent available. I dont remember seeing millions dying from a lack of vaccines last year, do you?

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Are you an expert in vaccines and vaccine protocol?

Expert? Nope. But fairly well educated on a topic I've watched for 25 years now.

Please tell me how well our H1N1 vaccines worked then. The government hypes a lot of things. Vaccines included. Please tell me how effective H1N1 vaccines were in preventing deaths in third world countries where they werent available. I dont remember seeing millions dying from a lack of vaccines last year, do you?

Do your own research. Real research: don't just stop at what the pundits, media, and demagogues shout about. A couple of hours on the internet don't count. My background includes four semesters of various college classes in public health including graduate and undergrad level classes, involvement in public health since age 15, and literally hundreds of books and texts on the topic, attendence of symposia on the topic, and discussion with several researchers in the field. No, I am not an expert, but I know a little bit about the topic.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Expert? Nope. But fairly well educated on a topic I've watched for 25 years now.

Do your own research. Real research: don't just stop at what the pundits, media, and demagogues shout about. A couple of hours on the internet don't count. My background includes four semesters of various college classes in public health including graduate and undergrad level classes, involvement in public health since age 15, and literally hundreds of books and texts on the topic, attendence of symposia on the topic, and discussion with several researchers in the field. No, I am not an expert, but I know a little bit about the topic.

The pundits, media, and demagogues all tell me to line up at Walgreens for my flu shot. I'm the one who is going against the mainstream media and the government lackeys in public health. I started out as a vaccinated pro-vaccine person, and my research, symposia, discussion, reading, and personal experience with vaccine injuries, has led me to the opinion that I will never be touched with another needle and neither will my family.

I noticed Bill Gates said something about "reproductive health services" as well, which are tantamount to government-sponsored sterilizations and abortions, clearly a staple of any "developed" country in this Brave New World.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    my research, symposia, discussion, reading, and personal experience with vaccine injuries, has led me to the opinion that I will never be touched with another needle and neither will my family.

Which is your choice, and IMO as it should be, instead of it being yet another government mandate. I, OTOH, want the choice to have such vaccines available should I choose to use them (which I do). And I will explain to other folks why I make MY choice, just as you explain why you make your choice.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Which is your choice, and IMO as it should be, instead of it being yet another government mandate. I, OTOH, want the choice to have such vaccines available should I choose to use them (which I do). And I will explain to other folks why I make MY choice, just as you explain why you make your choice.

Choices are good. Elitist eugenics programs bad.

And again, very interesting a guy advocates abortion and vaccines in the same sentence. If the goal is population reduction, then it makes absolutely ZERO sense to try to extend anyone's life with this vaccine "science." His goals obviously are to reduce population of the earth, and he views vaccines as more efficient to achieve that end than letting natural diseases take their natural course on the population.

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    Bill Gates Wants Depopulation Through Vaccines and Health Care - NaturalNews.tv

No joke, he said "If we do a really great job on new vaccines, healthcare, and reproductive health services, we can lower the population by perhaps ten or fifteen percent" :xmad:
    how do vaccines and health care lower the population?:dunno: Seems to me like not having vaccines and health care would lower the population.

Poor people are fools to think that people who want to reduce the population are looking out for them!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    :facepalm:

I'm not going to say what I think about people who rely on vaccines. I will just say that beyond the major ones they gave to kids in the early 80's, I've not had one since. I got the chicken pox, a BAD case, from the vaccine itself. I've never had the flu shot and I never get the flu. Go figure that out.

Ocelot

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 2, 2010
    Bloomington
    Warren Watch: Mixed reviews on appeal to China's richest
    By Steve Jordon WORLD-HERALD STAFF WRITER

Published: Today
    Wealthy folks in China likely will hear more from Warren Buffett and fellow philanthropist Bill Gates, regardless of whether they attended a supper discussion the two Americans hosted at the Chateau Laffitte Beijing Hotel in Beijing last week.
    In the United States, billionaires who sign the Giving Pledge originated by Buffett and Gates are to be invited to a series of gatherings to discuss philanthropy. Those who sign the non-binding pledge agree to donate at least half their wealth to charities.
    So far, 40 individuals or families have announced they have signed, and Buffett said he'll keep working on others, too.
    Last week's event in China was a successful listen-and-learn session for Buffett and Gates, who plan a similar event for India next year.
    The meetings and meals are just a start. Buffett and Gates want to broaden the practice of generous philanthropy among wealthy people.
    China, which Forbes magazine reports has 64 billionaires, was a good first step internationally.
    "This is a key generation for New China," Buffett said in a press release. "Today's generation of successful entrepreneurs has the chance to lead and inspire giving for generations to come. And from the tone of our conversations, I am confident that they will."
    Aileen McCabe of the Montreal (Canada) Gazette wrote that Buffett and Gates might have done more harm than good because some of the Chinese invitees "feared it was a charity shakedown."
    "The local media dubbed it the 'Hongmen Banquet' after an ancient Chinese myth about a warrior who invited his rival to dinner only to try to have him killed by a sword dancer," McCabe wrote.
    Of 50 billionaires invited, she said, 11 publicly committed to attending, she wrote, "but it was impossible to judge how many actually came given the last-minute decision to allow guests to bring 'adult, second-generation' offspring" to fill the seats.
    Philanthropy disappeared under Chairman Mao Zedong, who said the state would look after its people. China's economy has since opened to private enterprise, and last year charity donations hit $4.89 billion, mostly from businesses.
    But there's still a lack of transparency, state control of charities and no tax incentives, and the wealthy prefer a low profile in part because of the wide gap between rich and poor, McCabe wrote.

What you think if that?

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    I don't think Gates said he trying to kill people through vaccines, but after listening to him explain his vague and goofy "equations" I can see clearly he's not the genius he's made out to be.

Top Bottom