• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • photoshooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Indianapolis
    NOTE: this has nothing to do with Rupert's political campaign - it is soley to benefit his mentoring program: Rupert's Kids

Sunday: June 10, 2012
    Beech Grove IN Eagles Post # 4167
    712 Main St. Beech Grove IN (South Eastern part of Indy)

Motorcycle Charity Ride, hosted by the Eagles to benefit Rupert's Kids

All you can eat breakfast served beginning at 8am - cost $5/person

Ride registration: 8:30 to 10:30 am - cost $20 per person going on the ride.
    Kickstands up at 11 a - should return around 3 - ish

Following the ride, other activities including silent auction, weenie bite, slow bike drag, and stuff like Photo Booth (mine!) will be there - make a donation and act goofy in the booth, get a photo strip!

If you remember Rupert from Survivor, who grew up in Kokomo IN, and has lived in Indy for the past 20+ years, this is one of the main fundraisers for his mentoring program. If you've got a bike, and want a fun, relaxing ride, or even if you just don't have anything better to do that afternoon - come on out to Beech Grove!

Plus, hanging out with Rupert, gives you an excuse to wear tie-dye again. :rockwoot:

thatguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    I have a motorbike, but it doesn't work. I'm not sure the other bike would be able to keep up. Especially since I'm the engine.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I have a motorbike, but it doesn't work.

I could help you with that. :D

If you come by when Im not at work I take payment in the form of bacon, beer and ammo.

At work I have to charge money.

Ruperts ride is a good ride for a good cause. Ive never taken part but I know alot of people who have and said its well worth it and alot of fun.

thatguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    I could help you with that. :D

If you come by when Im not at work I take payment in the form of bacon, beer and ammo.

At work I have to charge money.

I've got a 96 YZF600r. I know it's in need of a carb clean/sync. It also needs new tires/chain but that can be dealt with after it's running. The biggest problem is that I have no way to move her.

photoshooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Rupert just said there's a ride in the Swampmaster's back yard coming up in Aug (to benefit Rupert's Kids). I'll post details on later.

Since SM rode to Indy for this one, All the Indy based riders should probably head up to Logansport for that one.

SWAMPMASTER

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Logantucky
    I will add please give me as much notice as u can on a date and for next year please this is by far one of the nicest rides we have been on for awhile. well worth the trip and would do it again in a heartbeat. great guy great charity fantastic ppl at the eagles and I might add the eagle rides are one fine group to belong to if u are in a area that has a group I was welcomed and made to feel at home.

This was first class all the way, my only complaint is we really wanted tye dye shirts as it is a somewhat trademark for rupert but oh well we didnt do the ride just for the shirt. but was just throwign somethign out there

BTW Photoshooter and his wife are super nice ppl also but i still think he needs a bike lol

Top Bottom