• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    If you guys will post pictures of these signs and their locations in the Goshen area, I will print them out and walk it all into the correct offices myself.

When you "Stick it to the Man" in person, its much more satisfying. :)

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Contacted the department who handles the signage, and was told they are in the process of changing them. She also informed me the new law that effects parks doesn't go into effect until 2012. LMAO almost fell out of my chair.
    Understandable mistake on her part. She KNOWS the new law hasn't gone into effect yet because there haven't been any mass killings there yet.:koolaid:

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    If the signs are still up....an its for the public, funded by taxpayers..then just take the signs down.....I wouldn't say anything. It would be like helping the community stay within the law....maybe put one up in the house to remember the 'old' days when things weren't safe to go for a walk.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    You could take one of those signs and hang it up in front of your house, and see if criminals were observant enough to notice that it is a gun exclusion area, and should leave their weapon outside while they break in...

kerrick

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    should I try it again ? it looked great until I hit refresh .
    what did I do wrong / how do I post a pic ?

and can some one delete that crap ?
    sorry I don't want to kill this thread.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Here's the link on how to post pictures.. If you ever need to have something removed or looked at, please use the
    report.gif
    icon next to that post.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ade_here/29929-posting_pictures_tutorial.html

Walkersdlx

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 22, 2012
    Evansville
    Thats just asking to be raped. Hey come jog on this trail because you know no one has a gun! What the **** where they thinking, it sounds like a ****ty plot for a crappy movie.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Thats just asking to be raped. Hey come jog on this trail because you know no one has a gun! What the **** where they thinking, it sounds like a ****ty plot for a crappy movie.

Just needs to have the script call for young jogger lady running in heels and twisting her ankle....

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Elkhart County Council & Parks Committee did recently decide that they were going along with State Law and revise their ordinances.

But I think this sign is being misinterpreted. It says no alcohol AND firearms. Meaning that you can't have both at the same time. Meanwhile, public intoxication is an offense by itself.

concrete dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Goshen
    Elkhart County Council & Parks Committee did recently decide that they were going along with State Law and revise their ordinances.

But I think this sign is being misinterpreted. It says no alcohol AND firearms. Meaning that you can't have both at the same time. Meanwhile, public intoxication is an offense by itself.
    LMAO now that is something to think about.

Top Bottom