• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    I came across this show called finding Bigfoot. I never really believed in the whole idea but I never disbelieved it. But indie ind myself wondering this question.

Say your walking your woods and you actually come across a Bigfoot. What would you do? What if it tried to attack you? Would you shoot it? Could you even shoot it? ( along the lines of a Endangered species )

I'm just curious, something that just came across my mind. Thanks :ingo:

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    First I would go into uncontrollable laughter.

You see with all the "research" that has been done in the last 20 years. And especially the intense searching that has occurred in the last 10 years if one existed there would be some physical evidence. Scat, hair, a dead body, a live body or even actual media, film clip or photo - if one existed. Sorry but no evidence at this point means no Bigfoot.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    I would knock him in the head and eat his brains.
    Then I would hitch a ride on the next UFO and head over to fish for the Loch Ness Monster. Nothin goes with sasquatch brains like fillet of Loch Ness.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    What if it's a dominating female bigfoot?

I'd run. I believe I've had a one night thing with her before and I left her with a fake name and number. I'd have to get out of there before she recognized me.

Also, that show proves that stupid is a widespread thing. I love it for the comedy.

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Bigfoot does not exsist in my book. However, I do have some good news.

Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Cort Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally.

If Bigfoot was real we would have some real evidence by now. In today's world a species of animal claimed to be as prominent as it is on "Finding Bigfoot" with a healthy breeding population would not escape our finding.

That is my viewpoint.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Bigfoot does not exsist in my book. However, I do have some good news.

Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Cort Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally.

If Bigfoot was real we would have some real evidence by now. In today's world a species of animal claimed to be as prominent as it is on "Finding Bigfoot" with a healthy breeding population would not escape our finding.

That is my viewpoint.

Bigfoot could be real and could be enjoying a very healthy population. Just like there may be intelligent politicians in Washington, there may be Sasquatch in the woods. Just because we rarely hear of a sighting doesn't mean that they can't exist.

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Bigfoot could be real and could be enjoying a very healthy population. Just like there may be intelligent politicians in Washington, there may be Sasquatch in the woods. Just because we rarely hear of a sighting doesn't mean that they can't exist.

When we find absolute proof of Bigfoot or an intelligent politician I will bow out of this thread and recant my statement in public. :D

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I grew up wanting to be a Bigfoot hunter.....back then the film clip that guy took from his horse was pretty real looking. But after so many yrs. some hunter some where would of shot one by now. However there was a Bigfoot in Wabash Co. back around 1979....I had these old boots from a yard sale that the soles were made out of wood. I cut out bigfoot feet with toes that were about 18" long and screwed them into the boot soles....it was early spring an melting snow on the ground....our nieghbors were coming home from FL that night sometime. During the late evening I walked down the road then walked into their yard, around their house, then across the road and across a field, then back tracked to road an came home.
    Well neighbors got home about midnight an Earl, a truck driver, saw the tracks an paniced!!!! got his flashlight an started following them until they crossed the road into the field,...my Dad saw the flashlight an went outside....good thing he did cause the next morning Dad told me the guy was scared to death and was ready to call the police.....but he said when he told him I had done it he cracked up, but he sure was scared!!!!

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    It's a pretty big world. I wouldn't rule out the possibility, though I find it highly unlikely that something like a "bigfoot" does exist.

Interestingly though, North America is the only continent that does not have indigenous primates.

Makes you wonder.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I don't think Bigfoot-style creatures are here in N.A. It would be far more likely that we would find yetis in the Himalayas, since the more intolerable climate leaves more places for them to hide.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I'd run. I believe I've had a one night thing with her before and I left her with a fake name and number. I'd have to get out of there before she recognized me.

Also, that show proves that stupid is a widespread thing. I love it for the comedy.

I have watched the show before. It is humorous as the cast is so serious about what they are doing. It would be akin to going to Comic-Con and listening to a guy dressed as a Stormtrooper explain how the StarWars universe is real.

Wysko

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    Indy, West Side.
    Bigfoot. A fun prank done by loggers in the back woods was making some wild animal sounds and throwing a few rocks at logging camp bunk house late at night. The real fun of the prank was the reaction of guys finding large (fake)-footprints around the camp.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Top Bottom