• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cg21

Grandmaster
    May 5, 2012
    Well who is going to make it down to the fall shoot in Friendship? The reason I found out about this place was because of Hickok45 and very thankful for that. Hoping for cool weather.

cg21

Grandmaster
    May 5, 2012
    I try to make it to the woods walk at each shoot a couple times. When my schedule allows, I also like to catch the vendors on opening weekend.
    I have never done a woodswalk…… but I just helped keep score for one at a local muzzleloading club…. Looks pretty dang fun.

RobertIN

Plinker
    Aug 20, 2024
    West Harrison
    I'll be there as a first timer. I wanted to go in spring but scheduling conflicts kinda messed that up. Hoping Kibler will be there so I can fondle the SMR and Woodsrunner to make a decision on what kit I want to do next.

cg21

Grandmaster
    May 5, 2012
    I'll be there as a first timer. I wanted to go in spring but scheduling conflicts kinda messed that up. Hoping Kibler will be there so I can fondle the SMR and Woodsrunner to make a decision on what kit I want to do next.
    I am wanting to get a kibler kit also…. Wanted to get a kit for each of my kids but $$ doesn’t allow right now.

cg21

Grandmaster
    May 5, 2012
    Only one day away. If I knew what I was looking for I could possibly find a rifle down there.

cg21

Grandmaster
    May 5, 2012
    Traffic wasn’t anything like it was in the spring…… hope enough people came to keep everyone coming back.

Batchief909

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Apr 2, 2016
    Mooresville
    I went down on Saturday. Seems like fewer and fewer vendors every year, and prices were outrageous. The primitive area was disappointing with low attendance. I picked up a few essentials, but that's about it. I'll go back, as the place has a special air about it, and lots of good memories over the years.

cg21

Grandmaster
    May 5, 2012
    I went down on Saturday. Seems like fewer and fewer vendors every year, and prices were outrageous. The primitive area was disappointing with low attendance. I picked up a few essentials, but that's about it. I'll go back, as the place has a special air about it, and lots of good memories over the years.
    No one is bringing their kids out…… not sustainable.

Top Bottom