• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    And yet we can't pay for the education we promised our vets and schools are closing in some cities. This administration is so out of touch with reality! :xmad:

ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.
    Is there anything us "lowly civilians" can do to stop this BS, besides sit on the internet and gripe about it? Because if this **** continues I'm gonna lose it.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Pence gave himself a 25% raise over Daniels salary when everybody else in the state took a pay cut. Is there a thread on INGO ranting about that?

Well, is Pence part of the administration that ran around saying the sky would fall if sequester went through? Or tried to blame sequester on the opposition when it was his idea? Or is cutting programs for average Americans while continuing his fambly vacations and golf get-togethers?

:popcorn:

(hint: no)

The POTUS told us how awful the world would be once sequester went through. How about he himself lives some of the pain he promised us???

We soooo need negative rep back. Or even better, a negative rep pyramid...

cp009

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 75%
    6   2   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    NWI
    How is this allowed???? This angered me too when I read Drudge this morning. Absolutely ridiculous. I don't even want to know what Obama is spending!

BrianJacobsen

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 10, 2011
    Carthage
    Truth is, this wouldn't even bother me all that much if I thought our 'better than' class was worth more than a bucket of warm spit. But I don't so there ya go.

I used to work at big hotels and I can tell you that a big part of this is secret service detail and such but it is still pretty shocking.

When I was working at Colonial Williamsburg right around the turn of the century Bill Clinton came to give a speech. He had a whole wing to himself and serving staff just for him. Don't know what it cost but it was prolly a lot more than this.

The ruling class gonna act like the ruling class I reckon.

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    C'mon guys! They are more important than us. If you have a gripe, just email and write letters and then don't vote for them next election. Because they will most likely be up for the next election, and no one out here voted for them in the first place!

Top Bottom