• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JagsFan

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 31, 2012
    As much as I have written to our state reps, I don't believe it will be enough and this is going to end bad for the second amendment. I dont want to nor will I give up the fight, but it is not looking good.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    I cannot understand any AWB. Magazine size limits are one thing, but how is banning a intermediate strength rifle, just because it looks like an automatic rifle relevant? It will lead to the banning of all rifles, since .223 is actually one of the weakest rifles.

downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    If the best thing they can come up with is stricter enforcement of existing law because Congress won't touch the issue, that is a huge victory for us. You guys really are all doom and gloom sometimes.

The Dems in Congress are scared to death to even touch this issue right now. The last four years where they've basically had everything they could ever want would quickly slip away if they did anything stupid like enact a new gun control law based on an already attempted and failed policy.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    “The vice president mentioned that he has called every one of the families that has lost children in Connecticut, and that the conversations have lasted no less than 45 minutes,” Speier said.

I can only imagine how many dumb things he said to those poor parents.

Top Bottom