Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    I believe it is hitting the fan. The pretence has surfaced much like the foam on a beer poured too fast. It's there. It's obvious and can be viewed with the naked eye. Without collective recourse our path to destruction becomes manifest.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    She has to hate her job. Working for a senile criminal.
    She loves her job. She enjoys feeling as if she’s part of the elite, you can see it in her cute little smirks as she’s knowingly lying to the American people.

She’s a fool who has decided to sell her integrity and cheap. She’ll reap what she’s sewn.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    She loves her job. She enjoys feeling as if she’s part of the elite, you can see it in her cute little smirks as she’s knowingly lying to the American people.

She’s a fool who has decided to sell her integrity and cheap. She’ll reap what she’s sewn.
    I dunno. That's not the vibe I get. Certainly when she's asked easy questions from social comrades. But when journalists start asking non-superficial questions, she seems to indicate she's having a bad day.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I dunno. That's not the vibe I get. Certainly when she's asked easy questions from social comrades. But when journalists start asking non-superficial questions, she seems to indicate she's having a bad day.
    They all pout as soon as they begin to lose. She's no different than the rest of her ilk, prove her wrong and she's a victim.

Top Bottom