• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

A good explanation of how difficult it may be to get a replacement. Who really wants to take a weak shot from a disadvantaged position? Just wait it out and 2028 is an open election in both parties…​

Why Would Any Legit Dem Presidential Prospect Jump Into This Mess?

The left’s efforts to push a fragile Joe Biden out of the presidential race are probably hitting an apex around now, as Chuck Schumer reportedly showed up at the old man’s house to “forcefully” ask him to pack it up. Many Democrats are now looking around for political saviors. I’m not sure it’s going to be that easy.
    Why would any legitimate presidential prospect — outside Kamala Harris — consider jumping into the unprecedented chaos of 2024? Right now, Gretchen Whitmer or Josh Shapiro, or whoever, can sit back for the next four years, bolster his or her credentials governing purple states, build national profiles, reach out to key constituencies, and put together organizations in important states. Anyone who gets in now would be compelled to make a convincing case in a condensed time frame, relying on Biden’s terrible campaign people, in what is likely the most tumultuous presidential election in more than a century.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I think Biden should run for Pres.

Stay in the race.

We're rooting for ya.
    Maybe all constitutionlists should call and email Biden to stay in the race to make it look like he has a huge amount of support.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I still think Biden stays in. I think they are better off with him than anyone else, ESPECIALLY if they dis Harris.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    (Shout out to Rush on this one) When you've lost "The Forehead"...

Former Clinton aide Paul Begala warns 'walls are closing in' on Biden campaign

Top Democrats are reportedly urging President Biden to step down in private phone calls

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    (Shout out to Rush on this one) When you've lost "The Forehead"...

Former Clinton aide Paul Begala warns 'walls are closing in' on Biden campaign

Top Democrats are reportedly urging President Biden to step down in private phone calls

I sure many are, but that doesn’t negate all the practical issues that would create…

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I'm gonna take the contrarian position and say that as long as Jill and Hunter are in the inner circle, he's gonna dig in and refuse to step down. Certainly he won't be leaving the presidency early.

But who knows. Ever since they shot that damn gorilla it's been impossible to predict anything.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I'm gonna take the contrarian position and say that as long as Jill and Hunter are in the inner circle, he's gonna dig in and refuse to step down. Certainly he won't be leaving the presidency early.

But who knows. Ever since they shot that damn gorilla it's been impossible to predict anything.

This is my opinion exactly.

Personally, I hope he stays in.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    If Biden is re-elected, it will be proof that elections are rigged.
    If he is re-elected, he will resign soon after being inaugurated; probably blaming it on "long COVID."

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'm rooting for Joe to hang, until the end. Hopefully we can see a lot more angry, gibberish, boldface lying Joe.

Let all the loons that got this guy in, who was NEVER qualified for the job, explain themselves.

We don't need the focus on the new guy taking away from accounting for the old guy's actions.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I said no for a few reasons.

The money, bidet has collected a lot if it and it is bound by federal election commission laws and rules as to its uses. It cannot just be handed out. Estimated at near $100,000,000

The legal, states have laws as to exactly how candidates get on the general ballot, and calling up the county election offices and saying switch name ain’t one of them. If the switch occurs there will be lawsuits in dozens of states over who and how the ballots are made.

The disaster, would any of you want your first big chance to win the Indy 500 in a wrecked car two laps down if you were really a serious talent with a chance to win? Running for president takes a multi years effort to build a team, donors, name recognition, and support. We political junkies may know the players but the normies/sheeple don’t.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I said no for a few reasons.

The money, bidet has collected a lot if it and it is bound by federal election commission laws and rules as to its uses. It cannot just be handed out. Estimated at near $100,000,000

The legal, states have laws as to exactly how candidates get on the general ballot, and calling up the county election offices and saying switch name ain’t one of them. If the switch occurs there will be lawsuits in dozens of states over who and how the ballots are made.

The disaster, would any of you want your first big chance to win the Indy 500 in a wrecked car two laps down if you were really a serious talent with a chance to win? Running for president takes a multi years effort to build a team, donors, name recognition, and support. We political junkies may know the players but the normies/sheeple don’t.

They would try some obscure tactics and mental gymnastics to get that money, bet on it.
    Then sweep the fallout under the rug next year, it will all be forgotten after the election anyway. America has a short, short, short attention span.

Top Bottom