• Poll closed .

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    From a comment on zerohedge article that the US economy can still land softly

We produce fake news​
    We produce fake meat​
    We produce fake genders​
    We produce fake money​
    We produce fake votes​
    We produce fake medicines​
    This can't end well.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    From a comment on zerohedge article that the US economy can still land softly

We produce fake news​
    We produce fake meat​
    We produce fake genders​
    We produce fake money​
    We produce fake votes​
    We produce fake medicines​
    This can't end well.
    You forgot,
    fake solutions for fake problems that they engineered.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

I don't care about the age of a politician, but what I do care about is their mental acuity, and if they stand with the constitution or against it.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

I don't care about the age of a politician, but what I do care about is their mental acuity, and if they stand with the constitution or against it.
    They stand ON the Constitution by stepping all over It. Keep your dirty feet off the Constitution you a-holes and show some respect for our country's forefathers that risked everything for us by crafting it.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I watched that whole press conference where they laid out an outline of what potential evidence, they have uncovered to date to indicate that alleged corrupt shenanigans were going on with the Bidens. Looked pretty extensive to me and it produced a lot of thick billowy smoke that should make any honest truth seekers go Hmmm.... We need to take a look at this.

That network of LLCs was created to disguise the fact that they were receiving money from foreign nationals after which money was distributed to a number of Biden family members thru those LLCs. without any indication that legit services were provided Yeah, that seems legit.

Those LLCs were Biden family global corrupt syndicate money laundering fronts. They allegedly kept moving money around back and forth throughout all of those numerous LLCs and bank accounts to try and make their corrupt dealings which they cooked up to enrich themselves harder to track. In doing so they were obviously trying to hide something.

You can't tell me that the "Big Guy" wasn't aware of anything going on or didn't participate in it to some extent. I would still like to know who the hell was paying up to $500k for Hunter's crack pipe bubble "art?" too.

When the eff have Trump and his family members ever done anything resembling anything like this? We know damn well right if there was even a fraction of evidence of that **** the Democrats, MSM DOJ and the FBI would be all over it.

Instead, we get serenaded by crickets once again.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom