• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I (and probably most here) can remember when Trump was supposedly "literally Hitler".
    Honestly, I think that remains the issue. They have truly convinced themselves that they are fighting fascists; it's not just rhetoric to them. Consequently, absolutely everything is justified in their minds. It's ok to temporarily suspend the rules of civility and decency when fighting genuine fascists. They are convinced of their righteousness and are willing to do anything to defeat anyone that opposes them.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    Honestly, I think that remains the issue. They have truly convinced themselves that they are fighting fascists; it's not just rhetoric to them. Consequently, absolutely everything is justified in their minds. It's ok to temporarily suspend the rules of civility and decency when fighting genuine fascists. They are convinced of their righteousness and are willing to do anything to defeat anyone that opposes them.
    Kinda like saying those who led the Jews into the chambers felt like they were doing the right thing; BS......a million times BS.

There are no excuses for this type of exhibition, behavior or rhetoric. Let's not give them any.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Kinda like saying those who led the Jews into the chambers felt like they were doing the right thing; BS......a million times BS.

There are no excuses for this type of exhibition, behavior or rhetoric. Let's not give them any.
    It's not making excuses, it's recognizing the nature of our enemy. We have to realize that they don't just pretend to see us as enemies who need to be destroyed for the sake of the world; they really believe that. This is a completely different ball game than if they were just over-exaggerating to work up political support.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013

I was merely explaining what I believe their thinking is, not offering up approval of it.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    They are convinced of their righteousness and are willing to do anything to defeat anyone that opposes them.
    Sounds a lot like a NAZI circa 1934.

I wonder what the Communists ( AKA Democrats ) version of the German referendum of 1934 merging the posts of Chancellor and president will be?

Top Bottom