• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I'd fully expect that in the midst of a pandemic of a virus and fake news (e.g. "the great reset"). Controlling disease outbreaks is one valid function of a government.

And if the FDA approved it for emergency use, then it is de facto approved for this situation.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    I didn’t see this posted so forgive me if it’s a dupe.
    Biden now wants to send people door to door to get people vaccinated.
    while I have no problem with vaccinations my problem is it takes years to get a vaccination approved and as far as I know this is still “emergency use.” We have no longitudinal data of the affects of the vaccine and some reports have not been great for some.
    So…
    1. What would you say if someone shows up at your door?
    2. Why such pressure to get vaccinated?
    I would ask for their medical
    License. Ask how they know if I’ve been vaccinated or not. And ask for a reference to the longitudinal study that supports this “emergency vaccine” is truly safe in the long term.
    Am I being paranoid?

I don't think you're being paranoid. Even drugs which have gone through the full FDA approval process sometimes are recalled years or decades later when it is discovered that they cause some organ failure or some cancer (Zantac, thalidamide, etc.). There is no possible way that, given a several month emergency approval, they have any idea what long term affects it might have.

How many years until we see commercials on TV: "If you had the COVID vaccine, you may be eligible for damages"

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    I have no issues with the vaccine itself but I have never, and will never do any business with a cold caller or a door to door sales person. If I want something, I will seek it out on my terms with a source that I choose.

Do you mean to say that if some totally random unknown person came to your door and wanted to inject you with some unknown substance, you would be hesitant?

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Didn't Indiana put your medical records on your driver's license strip or did that fail years ago?

The good news is that this form of vaccine has been in the works for over 10 years. The bad news is that they were waiting for just the right disease to try it on. Those that have taken the two dose MRNA vaxes are now human guinea pigs.

And Big Pharma is trying to get emergency approval to give a third dose.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Your medical records are all made available for government use via Obama care. IIRC

Edit:

A year or so ago, a local lady who is an ex-cop talked to her therapist on the phone and the therapist determined that she was depressed, and knowing that she was a cop, the therapist called the local PD, and gave them the lady's medical info,and told them she was armed. The PD then called the SWAT team to surround her house.

So, not only is HIPPA an absolute meaningless joke, we should also learn that you should never tell your doctor anything that you don't want the government to know (and act on).

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Because there's a ridiculous amount of misinformation out there and a huge distrust of authority (which could also be an authority based on their knowledge).

Thus people have to have "boots on the ground" to personally talk to folks.

And no, they most likely don't know who's been vaccinated, they just make "cold calls" in neighborhoods with low acceptance rates (determined by the overall numbers).

And I wonder how many of those shotgivers are going to be reporting anyone they suspect might have guns and/or who make anti-authority comments.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Who is going to be doing this door to door propaganda? Will they make a new federal agency just for this or hire it done? If hired who would they be hiring?

Well, there is a big push to get murderers, robbers, rapists, and child molesters jobs. I'm sure they'd jump at the chance to case a bunch of houses with the government's blessing.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Do you mean to say that if some totally random unknown person came to your door and wanted to inject you with some unknown substance, you would be hesitant?
    I mean to say if some unknown person came to my door wanting to sell me a vacuum cleaner, or pretty much anything besides girl scout cookies (which they no longer really seem to do door to door these days anyway), I wouldn't be hesitant to tell them to **** off.

Goes for anything. It is simply a bad approach from my standpoint for anything let alone this, but I have no doubt it must work on some folks, and that's why they do it. It's also why spammers send emails and telemarketers do robo calling, etc (except both of those approaches have to be cheaper to scale).

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    If the luciferic goons are going to forcibly jab you, then you have a decision to make.
    If the luciferic goons are going to use high tech ostracism to pressure you into taking the jab then you have a decision to make.
    If the luciferic goons are going to take away your ability to buy or sell then you have a decision to make.
    If the luciferic goons are going to force you into an enclave for not being jabbed then you have a decision to make.
    But for right now, so far and right this minute, the luciferic goons are only trying to use psychological pressure to coerce people into taking the jab. At present at least the law is on your side (I hope) so if you haven't fallen for it and when the luciferic goons come to your door why not just answer no questions and politely tell them to leave?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    And I wonder how many of those shotgivers are going to be reporting anyone they suspect might have guns and/or who make anti-authority comments.
    Do census workers doo that? IRS? Etc.? (The answer is "no")

If you don't open the door, then there's nothing to tell.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    First, IRS workers don't go door to door at all. And these aren't census workers, and won't have the same job as census workers.

Try a different angle; this one is way too obtuse.
    And census workers dont use flash bangs and "knock" with battering rams. Because you KNOW if the stakes are that high, they arent going to simply knock and ask. Taking away guns forcibly from non compliant owners wont happen politely.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    First, IRS workers don't go door to door at all. And these aren't census workers, and won't have the same job as census workers.

Try a different angle; this one is way too obtuse.
    Ok fine, I'll be direct:
    Do you really think someone coming to talk about vaccines is also determining who goes in a naughty list they're compiling? And do you really think you're not on that list already?

Top Bottom