• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Biden's brilliance is truly baffling. He's in a league all by himself. :n00b:

PKendall317

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Mooresville, IN
    What sucks about this, is that Biden is in a position where people listen to him, and at least to his face, respect. Because of this people who don't know any better will actually pay attention and take his advice and wind up in jail.

verredart

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What sucks about this, is that Biden is in a position where people listen to him, and at least to his face, respect. Because of this people who don't know any better will actually pay attention and take his advice and wind up in jail.

I am normally not one to wait for "someone should do something." However, no one is going to listen to me in a nationwide news conference. Someone ( Wayne LaPierre ? ) should at least warn firearm newbs and young people NOT to listen to Biden and explain why. And explain why this is not opinion but rather fact.

PKendall317

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Mooresville, IN
    I am normally not one to wait for "someone should do something." However, no one is going to listen to me in a nationwide news conference. Someone ( Wayne LaPierre ? ) should at least warn firearm newbs and young people NOT to listen to Biden and explain why. And explain why this is not opinion but rather fact.

:+1:

slidemuzik

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Outside Biden's residence two Secret Service agents are talking...
    "You don't think Joe'd do that do you?" and the other guy says
    " Better make sure the president's shotgun is secured."

You know that some lawyer is working on a "Biden Defense" for the inevitable moron that is going to do this and bad things happen. They'll claim the defendent was following the VP's advice. The upside is that maybe he'll get sued for his dangerous nonsensical advice.

Speaking of the PO TUS's photo shooting clays... did anybody else notice that his shooting angle was nearly parallel to the ground? Was he shooting clays off his daughter's T-Ball stand? Nobody told him he was supposed to wait until the bird was in the air?:dunno:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    555103_608416395839637_1279536133_n.jpg

funeralweb

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    Speaking of the PO TUS's photo shooting clays... did anybody else notice that his shooting angle was nearly parallel to the ground? Was he shooting clays off his daughter's T-Ball stand? Nobody told him he was supposed to wait until the bird was in the air?:dunno:

Maybe he was trick-shooting those clays through one of those VPOTUS brand skeet doors.......:dunno:

Top Bottom