• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FireBirdDS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    https://www.ijreview.com/2013/02/38973-biden-at-it-again-just-fire-your-shotgun-through-the-door/

:rofl:

My abs are still crazy sore from an intense Tuesday night workout, and this isn't helping them for sure! (LOL... oww!!)

Last edited:

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    With an expert like Biden around, we clearly no longer need the likes of Massad Ayoob or Clint Smith.

jkfletcher

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    A geographical oddity
    Maybe he's really not dumb. Maybe he's hoping that people will actually do the things he says and then they'll get arrested on gun/stupidity charges and lose their gun rights that way.

I put it in purple but I'm not sure that all of it should be

GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana
    I truly believe that this idiot has the beginning stages of dementia and should be removed from the position of Vice-President as he has shown twice now that he is suggesting Americans to break the law, and possibly commit a murder. I do believe he is a danger to himself and the American public.

Gunner

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Anyone considered he's taken advertising money from Remington, Mossberg, Benelli, and other shotgun manufacturers?

No, I'm not serious.

Or am I?

Blessings,
    Bill

SecondhandSnake

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    I truly believe that this idiot has the beginning stages of dementia and should be removed from the position of Vice-President as he has shown twice now that he is suggesting Americans to break the law, and possibly commit a murder. I do believe he is a danger to himself and the American public.

Gunner

It's more frightening that he's one heartbeat away from the presidency.

They talked about that all the time with McCain/Palin, but playing "Hail to the chief" to 'ol Joey Biden doesn't scare anyone?

GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana
    It's more frightening that he's one heartbeat away from the presidency.

They talked about that all the time with McCain/Palin, but playing "Hail to the chief" to 'ol Joey Biden doesn't scare anyone?

That's the problem, I truly believe that he is showing the signs of dementia or alzheimer's and needs to be medically disqualified from being vice-president.

Gunner

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    Here's the text of Biden's comments for those who don't want to go link-clicking:

F&S: What about the other uses, for self-defense and target practice?

BIDEN: Well, the way in which we measure it is—I think most scholars would say—is that as long as you have a weapon sufficient to be able to provide your self-defense. I did one of these town-hall meetings on the Internet and one guy said, “Well, what happens when the end days come? What happens when there’s the earthquake? I live in California, and I have to protect myself.”

I said, “Well, you know, my shotgun will do better for you than your AR-15, because you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door.” Most people can handle a shotgun a hell of a lot better than they can a semi-automatic weapon in terms of both their aim and in terms of their ability to deter people coming. We can argue whether that’s true or not, but it is no argument that, for example, a shotgun could do the same job of protecting you. Now, granted, you can come back and say, “Well, a machine gun could do a better job of protecting me.” No one’s arguing we should make machine guns legal.

One heartbeat away, people. One. :(

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    You know what really scares me? This moron is NEXT in line to be the POTUS in case Mr. Obama is unable to fulfill his responsibilities.

As bad as Obama is, can you imagine Mr. Biden as President? I guess I'll have to say the only thing worse than a liberal-elitist is a liberal-buffoon!

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Poor old befuddled Uncle Joe. Uncle Joe is that relative we all have, we see making an ass of himself at family gatherings. Has an opinion on everything but never knows what he is talking about.

So far Uncle Joe has advised people to walk outside their house and fire a shotgun in the air to scare away bad people. Cops love it when you do that. Now he really wants you to go to jail, don't bother confirming a threat, don't bother identifying your target, just fire your shotgun through the door and kill the neighborhood kid goofing around on your porch. Yeah Uncle Joe you dumbass just fire though the door and see how fast your moronic ass ends up in jail. What a fool! What a certifiable idiot!

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Shoot 'em through the door!!

blade_runner_biden_zps645a1c0d.jpg

ar15

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    This is who was elected? This bum? What were we thinking? time to start telling our like minded friends to vote. I saw a great youtube video of people failing to properly shoot shot guns...followed by people shooting an AR perfectly.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Jimmy Carter had his brother......Barry has Biden.....such idiots they have to be related somehow.

Yes but in this case I think the King keeps a court jester instead of a capable Knight so he never has to worry about the sidekick getting any ideas of his own, if you know what I mean. ;)

Top Bottom