• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • roscott

Master
    Rating - 97.6%
    41   1   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    No really guys, I have put a great deal of time practicing that same dance-and-fire technique, and I am convinced it is a superior way to engage in a gunfight.
    Plus, the internet tells me it's endorsed by SWAT, the SAS, and Chuck Norris.

Clearly, that man was a professional. No one was hit, because he was doubtless shooting guns out of everyone's hands. I'm convinced of it.

Greenmonsta79

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Clay County, IN
    WOW! gotta love gansta's and their crackpot shots was the guy outside shooting around the guy standing in the doorway!!!? Jeez why can't anyone fight with their fists anymore! trade punches and call a truce instead these "gangsters" watch their rap videos with all their guns and that mean you have to draw on someone because they bad mouthed you, if they bad mouthed you then punch them if you absolutely have to do something! Prime reason why I do not go to bars, I drink my beer at home with my friends! :D

Protest

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    SW Michigan
    After rewatching the video a number of times, I consistently laugh at the gangsta who grabs a cue stick and starts holding it like a baseball bat as if he's going to hit one of the gunmen. When the firing really starts, he grabs his stick and hits the door fast!

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Anyone here have access to the video of the cop that stops a pick up truck with two Mexicans in it? Both Mexicans end up shooting at the cop up close unloading what looks like full Mags and miss the cop? That was an amazing video.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Anyone here have access to the video of the cop that stops a pick up truck with two Mexicans in it? Both Mexicans end up shooting at the cop up close unloading what looks like full Mags and miss the cop? That was an amazing video.

Never mind I found the video. I remembered incorrectly. It happen like I stated but the state trooper was hit more than once, he lived thank God.

Here is a link to the video of Texas state trooper Steven Stone's traffic stop and shooting:

LMPD Arcade :: Trooper Steven Stone

Glock21

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    IL
    I have to admit, that's one of the first times I've ever seen a "gangsta" try to use a two-handed grip.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom