• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • minuteman32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    Central IN
    I always carry there, usually @ least a G19/23 & a 26/27 for backup. Not been an issue, yet, but they are always concealed.

Also, I was in a local shop when some guys from the zoo came in to buy a BUNCH of ammo for the zoo (assorted large cal pistol & rifle .... like for African game animals).

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    I always carry there, usually @ least a G19/23 & a 26/27 for backup. Not been an issue, yet, but they are always concealed.

Also, I was in a local shop when some guys from the zoo came in to buy a BUNCH of ammo for the zoo (assorted large cal pistol & rifle .... like for African game animals).

No offense here at all, I'm just curious. Why do you carry a Glock 26 (9mm) to back up a Glock 19 (9mm)? Wouldn't it be more comfortable to just carry just extra 19 mags as a backup?

minuteman32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    Central IN
    No offense here at all, I'm just curious. Why do you carry a Glock 26 (9mm) to back up a Glock 19 (9mm)? Wouldn't it be more comfortable to just carry just extra 19 mags as a backup?

None taken. G19/23 on waist, g17/22 mag on opposite hip, G26/27 on ankle. I carry a backup gun and a spare mag that will owrk in either gun.

"It's a Glock...if the first one blows up...he has a spare. :D "

Very funny :draw::D (I actually did laugh out loud.... kind of dangerous in a hospital w/ a mental health [psych] ward!!)! I follow the line of thinking that '2 guns are 1, 1 is none'. I figure that if one breaks or quits working I have another and if I need to give one to someone else (like my wife), I have one to give.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Now that's funny:lol2:
    Glock-bullet-grenade.jpg

Kbowers9

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Salem
    Probably afraid someone will try to go hunting lions, tigers, and bears, (oh my!)

Could definitly see an idiot trying to hop over the fence and take down a lion. Too bad this idiot would most likely be carrying something small in caliber and would make a quite different show for the children to watch while hes being eaten alive.:):

revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    When I first got my LCP I carried it in an Uncle Mikes while I waited for the good one I ordered.

Darn thing almost fell out while watching the dolphin show. Can you imagine my pistol falling down the steps of the bleachers? After getting my Crossbreed, it took forever to get out of the habit of putting my hand on it to push it back down.

Top Bottom