• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Wow... Uh... I don't get it... :scratch: Sounds like since someone had a bad day they decided to **** on someone's good day... :dunno:

dustjunky, it looks like you had a lot of fun. :rockwoot: Wish I'd had a day that fun!!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    I'm sure if something happened to that child in the picture, you would be on your knees begging for Gods help.

That's disgusting - using hypothetical malady to try to what, prove the existence of your :bs: deity?

I don't even have words to say that, man.

That's a rotten thing to say and you know it - is that the sort of :bs: your "God" would condone you saying?

Psalms, 92:11.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    That's disgusting - using hypothetical malady to try to what, prove the existence of your :bs: deity?

I don't even have words to say that, man.

That's a rotten thing to say and you know it - is that the sort of :bs: your "God" would condone you saying?

Psalms, 92:11.

Isn't it hypocritical to try to use a God you don't believe in to get your way?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Isn't it hypocritical to try to use a God you don't believe in to get your way?

That's not what I did at all, Joe - and I think you know that.

You mean to say that you condone him wishing ill on someone's daughter in the hope that he might turn to your deity?

That's sick no matter how you slice it... whether 'God' exists or not.

But by all means, keep straw-manning, I'm content to see here all day to see you try to justify that without defense. Go for it, big boy.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008

You mean to say that you condone him wishing ill on someone's daughter in the hope that he might turn to your deity?

But by all means, keep straw-manning, I'm content to see here all day to see you try to justify that without defense. Go for it, big boy.

He didn't wish ill. His comment was nothing more than one along the lines of "no atheists in foxholes." You are trying to rewrite what he said to create something to attack him with, and used the Bible as your weapon of choice. That just seems to me to be kind of like Dianne Feinstein having a CCW.

FordMan08

Shooter
    Rating - 96.2%
    24   1   1
    Nov 26, 2008
    Parts Unknown

When did I WISH ill on anyones daughter? Thats just idiotic to say. I guess you just have to concider the source.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    smokingguns.jpg

AAHHH! Don't you know how dangerous tobacco is?!?
    What kind of parent are you.
    Paging child services.

Gunsmoke 45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    negative reps just keep pouring in from God haters....keep them coming, I enjoy a good laugh.

So do I. Nothing funnier than a mopar-driving hillbilly who wants another man to lick his balls as the conduit through which the lord speaks to his people. And I thought that christians didn't approve of gays. I guess it wouldn't be gay if he closed his eyes.

:):

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    negative reps just keep pouring in from God haters....keep them coming, I enjoy a good laugh.

what a bunch of garbage. I neg repped you because you are bashing a perfectly fine post. I saw the other thread first, and wondered what it was about... when I came across your post on this one, I was so confused about what you were so upset about I had to decide you were completely off base.

I know you don't care (because you said so in the negative rep you sent back to me, after finding a post of mine in a different thread... though after that much work, maybe you really do care). People aren't neg repping you because they hate god, it is just that they hate the hate you are spreading around here. :twocents:

Mods: I think you should start an INGO Holly War Room! Wouldn't that be fun???

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    -1 to joe williams for his neg rep on my post above

joe williams (via neg Rep) said:
    I dislike the dishonesty and bigotry you are displaying. Not to mention, I figure if you are giving out negs because you disagree with someone, you've earned yours.

Please point out my bigotry, Joe.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom