• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foxxie02

Marksman
    Rating - 97.2%
    35   1   0
    May 23, 2008
    thanks for all the input

I am currently getting pictures, serial numbers, make and models together and looking at value books for ball park pictures. As tempting as it is to be lazy and go the auction route I think I would kick myself later for lost value. :ar15:

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Smart. We look forward to the list.

As tempting as it may be, do *not* use gunbroker as a gauge. At least not the "current auctions." One might view "completed auctions" in the search to get an idea of what an item actually sold for in total. Also, search function of this site and the firearms for sale subsection... some items are regionally lower or higher than the national trends.

Every time I've looked at the "value books" they've tended to be wildly different from regional pricing.

Best of luck and I'm sorry for your loss that resulted in the inheritance.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2009
    Selling them here as opposed to online may save you the pain of shipping and utilizing an FFL. FTF (if possible) with INGO members is the smart choice!

one more

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I am currently getting pictures, serial numbers, make and models together and looking at value books for ball park pictures. As tempting as it is to be lazy and go the auction route I think I would kick myself later for lost value. :ar15:

Yes! Just what we wanted to hear!! :yesway: When you have the list all set get it posted here for all of us to check out!! :D

one more

Top Bottom