• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 0750turbo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 23, 2012
    Pittsboro
    Well just dropped off my 50 dollar bill at Hendricks county. We shall see how long it takes to get, I did do the inkless aswell.
    Not to mention the lovely lady on the other side of the bullet proof glass was lovely*** dont ask to many questions, if you catch my drift.
    I'm not exactly sure what you mean about the lady behind the counter but if it was the same one I had last week she was about the most non-friendly person I've meant in a workplace environment. Never once looked me in the eyes and used one or two word sentences.

IndyKiller82

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2012
    Avon, IN
    I'm not exactly sure what you mean about the lady behind the counter but if it was the same one I had last week she was about the most non-friendly person I've meant in a workplace environment. Never once looked me in the eyes and used one or two word sentences.

I had her last year too! ha! And you are spot on saying she only used one or two words sentences. ID...money...sign....goodbye.

mrproc1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 25, 2012
    Indy
    Yep, that's how it went... I had to ask about the wifes app. number, so we could schedule the inkless.... Good God man!!! You thought the world was going to end when I asked to help with that..Guess all us gun carrying thungs don't deserve the service with a smile. Owell, I just tried to kill her with my kindness,

slowG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    I applied online on the 5th through L1 and went through Lawrence the next day. Still have not received. Not sure how fast Lawrence is.

slowG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    Never. The lady quoted me 6 weeks through L1. Was hoping it was not going to be that considering people are receiving theirs in a couple weeks. Anyone had dealings with Lawrence?

Giddaltti

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Carmel, IN.
    After L1, next step is Local PD or Sherriff dept? I made an appointment with local PD (Carmell), was told my appointment with COP is in January, which is next available? Is there an other option here?

Last edited:

donnie1581

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2011
    Elwood, IN
    I think Carmel is the place where they make you have a meeting with the Chief. Here where I live we just walk in to the PD and tell the dispatch what we need and she does everything including sending the paperwork in to ISP. The only downside of that was they only send their apps to ISP every two weeks.

Top Bottom