• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I have a Crossbreed Supertuck and LOVE it. Now i carry a Ruger LC9 so its small to begin with. But my wife often doesnt even know when i have my gun on me and when i dont. She said she only knows when she knows to look for it and i move just a certain way and even then its hard to tell. My kids can never tell and they always ask or poke me where they know i carry.

Also a good belt like others have said. and by good belt i mean a gun belt. Makes a big difference

I carry a Glock 27 in a Galco King Tuk and my family isn't typically aware that I am carrying, even when wearing cargo shorts and a tshirt.

Daltech Force

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2012
    I kinda like the belly band idea. I carry an XD9 subcompact at times. I pull it tight around my gut and I spin it around to carry in middle of the back. I put the restraining strap on but that is not for those that want to draw fast but more for security and knowing my gun won't ride up in an active situation. You can spin the belly band around to the front at will if it helps you feel more prepared to draw.

Daltech Force

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2012
    Btw, I don't wear a belly band for everyday carry but for deep concealment it and minimal print at times it works well.

zenbruno

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    I'd rather not have to dive into/through a bag for my weapon if I need it. It does me no good if I can't get to it when I need it.

OP, rather than stash your gun in the camera gear, use the camera gear, which is already draped off your body, to naturally mask and break up any gun printing from your IWB rig. With just the right combination, this should work.

Top Bottom