• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    So the front runners are Truglo, Ameriglo and Trijicon.. anyone know what kind of warranty the Ameiglo or the Truglo has?

FYI, I believe the front sight with the Ameriglo Hackthorns has a Trijicon insert, paired with an Ameriglo rear-sight...

At least my front sight says Trijicon on it.

Hackathorn Sight Sets | Brownells

You look at the picture there and see Trijicon written across the top.

Here is a good thread showing the sights

http://www.m4carbine.net/showpost.php?p=796872&postcount=1

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    FYI, I believe the front sight with the Ameriglo Hackthorns has a Trijicon insert, paired with an Ameriglo rear-sight...

At least my front sight says Trijicon on it.

Yep. AmeriGlo makes the sights using Trijicon lamps. Same with I-Dots.

406013977.jpg

Also, FYI:
    AmeriGlo said:
    AMERIGLO warrants full replacement against breakage of the tritium lamp for 12 years on most models. The AR-15 sight warranty is 5 years. This warranty does not cover damages deemed from abnormal, abusive, or improper use, including any fault resulting from an accident or improper service. Remember that tritium naturally decays, but can be expected to have a useful service life of at least 12 years. The sights will lose brightness as the material (tritium gas) decays. Replacement is done when NO glow is visible, not when sights become dim. Note: Tritium is regulated by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission and sights containing tritium may not be disassembled by anyone other than NRC licensees. For any non-warranty claim other than defects or tritium lamp breakage, please return your product to the place of purchase, along with your receipt. When returning products to AMERIGLO remember to insure package and a copy of your receipt.

Last edited:

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    I have a similar thread HERE. I ended up getting the Ameriglo I-Dot Pros (2 dot) through hoosierdoc here on INGO. I recommend him and these sights. They're fantastic on my Gen 3 Glock 19.

picture.php

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    What kind of sights are those Charlie? I've never seen a rear with a flat bar like that.
    I mod stock Glock sights Jeremy. Very inexpensive and, for me, makes a much more visible sight picture.

[FONT=&quot]NRA Life member [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    Gunsite graduate Certified Glock armorer[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]1911 Mechanic[/FONT]

Mech45

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    NWI

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads