• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    ok i ordered 2, FENIX LD10+ R4 in black.
    When i get these i will be sure to post up a full review. i will be putting one through its paces and trying to test it so i can give a good review.

the reason i went with the LD10+, R4 was because the lumen output is plenty for EDC, and the battery it takes is a single AA. a very common battery to find, and availible in rechargebles too in a SHTF scenario. the battery type, battery quantity, size, features of the strobe, SOS, high or low output, and pocket clip, were key in me selecting this light over others.

i have always mostly been a surefire junky, so i promise i will be putting this light through hell, to make sure i have made the right choice.

Last edited:

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    e5ranger. no worries i been edc the fenix pd20 for about 6 months now or so, i got it from goinggear.com at his last 1500 since he opened his store he isn't coming anymore. but either way man i have beat the **** out of this thing. dropped banged, lost it outside in the mud for like 3 days during those massive storms and it has eaten it all and kept coming back. i am also a surefire junkie but man these little lights have impressed me to no end. don't get me wrong surefire's are great but you get much better run time, output for 1/2 the price. i put one on my saiga with that mount you gave me and its ran through about 200 rounds of 12 slugs and double 00 with no problems at all. either way they are great lights, so great i been buying them like crazy and just using them for everything. i do wish they had some with a warmer color vs the blue but thats part of led's unless you get the high speed one's from the boys who know what they are doing at candlepowerforums and places like that.

again do not hesitate to buy these lights they will hold up and from what few reviews i can find where they had to go in for warranty it was pretty much replacement lights issued with no real work just send it back and get a new one

Top Bottom